Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Sashay Yarn!

Post Thanks / Like

Sashay Yarn!

Last night I learned how to use sashay yarn. I'm using Red Heart Boutique Sashay and I LOVE it. It's so pretty! I'm about to finish my first scarf. The pattern I'm using is super simple and makes a quick project! I'm using the Tutu color; it's light pink, dark pink, and white. Today I bought the Jive color that is three different shades of blue. I can't wait to begin my next scarf!

Is anyone else using sashay yarn?

2. Likes Judi Gums, GrammaJoe, Landon, Bettybee, getili liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Show us pictures when you can. I have not used that yet. Very "in" this year. Great colours too.
    And you did/will finish a project! See you can do it! Just needed the right project. Great!
    Last edited by GrammaJoe; 02-23-2013 at 06:13 AM.

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it great fun!!?? I have one of the scarves a very dear lady, our own BarbySue, made me for my birthday earlier this year. I get so many wonderful compliments when I wear it. I get lots of compliments when I wear any of my wonderful gifts I got from my dear friends on here.

Here is a pic of my scarf:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3464[/ATTACH]

Happy Crafting.
    Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images Sashay Yarn!-barbysuerufflescarfforme-jpg 

6. Likes Val liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of us are using the Sashay yarn I have knitted 1 and crocheted 1. Both look great. Also purses are being made with this yarn and they are really pretty. Good for you! Keep going and you will have some nice gifts made.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have made many (40+) scarves with the Red Heart Sashay yarn/lace. I have been selling them at my work for $15. Going like hot cakes. There are other brands of this type of materials. Try Premier yarns Starbella. I can crochet 3 -4 scarves in an evening if I have orders. What relaxing fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just crochet my first Starbella scarf. I tried knitting but got frustrated. I do think the knitted ones are prettier. I have another skein ans will give knitting another go. We are using them for a fund raiser for people to go on a mission trip. A friend has 10 done already.

Post Thanks / Like
    I finished mine too . It's shades of green, blue and so pretty. I wore it tonight to church.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Sasha scarves, they are so much fun to do and a nice quick project.

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    I love sashay also. I have already made about 15 scarves and given them away. Looking for other sashay yarn patterns. Anyone have any?

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are a few I have made..I love the yarn..just wish I could sell them..I'm not having any luck. But it could be cause of where I live..It don't get really cold here in NC..

Sashay Yarn!-582409_329854577123375_1107753218_n-jpgSashay Yarn!-319725_329854663790033_1459496402_n-jpgSashay Yarn!-ruffled-scarf-jpg

14. Likes Val liked this post