Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for mermaid crochet pattern for baby pictures

I am looking for a pattern for a mermaid crochet cocoon type pattern with the clam shell bikini top. Preferrably free as funds are tight right now... thanks in advance
    Kat

Post Thanks / Like
    I could find any free patterns but check this link..

Little Mermaid ... by 7one7 Designs | Crocheting Pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a really cute one of Ariel & Flounder (little mermaid & her friend). Do a search for amagurami (hope I spelled that right) patterns. They have almost anything you can think of. I've done a ladybug, butterfly, bumble bee, etc. They're all free to download. Your crochet friend, Tangles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tangles View Post
    I found a really cute one of Ariel & Flounder (little mermaid & her friend). Do a search for amagurami (hope I spelled that right) patterns. They have almost anything you can think of. I've done a ladybug, butterfly, bumble bee, etc. They're all free to download. Your crochet friend, Tangles.
    Thank you so much Tangles, I found loads of patterns for the toys, but I am actually looking for a costume for doing baby pictures, similiar to a cocoon....

Post Thanks / Like
    OH, you mean an outfit to actually put on the baby! Sorry I misunderstood. My daughter is all grown up, but she still loves Ariel & watches the movie whenever she has time. So I plan to make the amigurami one for her. Wish I knew where you could find the baby cocoon--that would be too adorable! Tangles

Post Thanks / Like
    check with allfreecrochet.com. They have a mermaid cocoon pattern for a mermaid.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Mermaid outfit

Quote Originally Posted by nsnewfie View Post
    I am looking for a pattern for a mermaid crochet cocoon type pattern with the clam shell bikini top. Preferrably free as funds are tight right now... thanks in advance
    Kat
    Hi, I am also looking for this mermaid outfit with the clam shell bikini top but could only find this free pattern if it would help:
    Wichecraft: Mermaid Costume Pattern