Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Short quick VENT and I am OVER IT!!!

Hey, Yawl!! :D:D:D:D

I ADORE my pooter kitty!!
    <<<<<<< His name is Smudge for anyone who reads this and doesn't know him or me...He is a loving, sweet cuddlebug. If I was pressed to talk about relationships I have and have had with males, he has outlasted any men I have dated, LOL This past January marked 11 years together with my hairy little man, LOLOL

However-----------------he SHEDS like a maniac!! So, I have decided my solution is to make a couple of simple aprons or smocks actually so he will SHED on THOSE and not my clothing!!

There! All better now, LOLOL
    See, I vented and I am over it, LOLOL

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOX
    Landon

2. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Hey, Yawl!!

I ADORE my pooter kitty!!
    <<<<<<< His name is Smudge for anyone who reads this and doesn't know him or me...He is a loving, sweet cuddlebug. If I was pressed to talk about relationships I have and have had with males, he has outlasted any men I have dated, LOL This past January marked 11 years together with my hairy little man, LOLOL

However-----------------he SHEDS like a maniac!! So, I have decided my solution is to make a couple of simple aprons or smocks actually so he will SHED on THOSE and not my clothing!!

There! All better now, LOLOL
    See, I vented and I am over it, LOLOL

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOX
    Landon
    Funny lady!!!!! Love my little guy too! I have been taking him out of the hallway and sitting him on my lap some at night while I watch TV. He loves it too. But I never get any crocheting done with him sitting on my lap! XOXOXO

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, I bet he does love yawl's lap time!! He is as cute as a button!! XOXOXOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, buy a pet brush at Wal Mart for not much money and give him a thorough brushing every day or so. He will love it and won't get hair all over the place as much.

7. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Have my days when the hair drives me nuts too. Went to Vet for 3rd Wed in a row ( go back again next Wed) with Izzy (siberian husky). He and I in back seat of car cause he is so upset. Hair all over. On the way back, we switch places so I get to sit in what shed going. LOL At least he didn't throw up today!!!Have to start wearing materials that the hair doesn't stick so Much I guess.

9. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What do we do? Scotchguard our clothes? I am serious, I wonder if that would work? Gonna have to try that.

Lawana, I have tried brushing him, he won't cooperate. He tries to eat the brush and won't sit or stand still for me to brush him out. I am just grateful he isn't a long hair!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Had 2 cats for 16+ years (one was long hair). Had hair on the ceiling fans. Doing washing right now. New/extra sorting categories - Son's work clothes (realitively hair free/less hair) and stuff with heavy duty hair in addition to regular sorting. Not Fun.

12. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is the time of year Landon! Mine is shedding terribly now to. But of course she isn't the healthiest. Took her to the vet and she said, lets make her comfortable. So now I have a cat on steroids!! lol, but at least she is feeling better. The poor thing was doing really good until the vet cleaned the ears, then on the last ear when she put some stuff in it, the bottle exploded and of course cat and hair was flying all over the place!!

14. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, no, poor kitty and poor you having to get her calmed down!! How long will your kitty be on steroids? I have images of Rambo going through my head, LOL

16. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just started her, so for 3 weeks (next 2 weeks backing off) then we see from there. When we got her she was basically dying from distemper so her lungs are pretty damaged. She was much better after she cuzzed out the vet!

18. Likes justplainjudy, GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post