Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

need vertical crocodile stitch, the web link won't download on my computer

The allfreecrochet vidoe won't download on my computer, need vertical crocodile stitch pattern please

Post Thanks / Like
    I would try youtube. That's where I learned to do that stitch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gramda Sheryl, did you get it to download okay? It really was a pain to do and all other sites kept referring back to her that I could find. But I did make a copy of the info, so if you still need it let me know and I will post it

Post Thanks / Like
    I could not find a video on a vertical crocodile stitch - I would think it is made the same way as the regular one. Does anyone know???

Here is a video that I did find for you:

5. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Grandma Sheryl, did you find what you were looking for? Try a sample swatch of chain 20. double crochet in 3rd chain from hook. [skip 2 chain. double crochet, chain 1, double crochet in next chain] across to end. this is the base for the Crocodile shapes that come next. if you already know how to do this in a round then you do the same thing back to the first V stitch. simply do not "join" the end together as you would for a basket or christmas tree. the basic V stitch row is then worked above the completed row and back again. play with it a bit as to placement to get the look you want. kitty jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Grandma Sheryl, Did you find your patter? I was checking out the web today and came across AllFreeCrochet.com - Free Crochet Patterns, Crochet Projects, Tips, Video, How-To Crochet and More if you check out Tutorials - #3 How To Crochet the Crocodile Stitch, Crocodile Stitch Patterns. You may find what you need. I hope you found or will find soon what you need. Happy Hookin! Kitty jean