Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: New site

Post Thanks / Like

New site

If you want to see some gorgeous crochet projects go to this site.Pinterest-Put your stitcks in the air crochet-by Kathy ward. Over 2379 pictures.When you get to her site scroll down to the one with sticks in the title. Just about every kind of crochet project you can think of. Absolutely beautiful things, shawls, dresses booties hats scarves vests beacelets,etc.some just take your breath away.I was amazed at how many pictures on this board alone. There are other boards I haven,t even looked at yet.There's a beautiful wedding gown. gorgeous. Take a look.doilies too. well worth the time , Lots have patterns & lots of them are free.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried to get patterns from pinterest but never have any success

3. Likes karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I do like going to pintrest also, and I will check out Kathy wards site. I have found some of the most interesting patterns from there world there. And yes Manda, it can be a challenge finding a free pattern but I think the shuffle around is well worth it!

5. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I did not find
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda- you click on the picture. when comes up click on words over top right corner. Will take to place where picture came from & most of the time directions .KL1000- You have to put the whole address I gave you in.-Pinterest-Put Your sticks in the air crochet by Kathy Ward. Scroll down to the sticks board( takes a while) & click on it.She has others with yarn that I,ve seen but haven't looked at yet.Hope you find it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladybug, can you post a link? Was it you who posted about her last night on one of the FB crochet groups? I tried to find her by the Put your sticks... and by her name and nothing comes up. I don't understand why I cat find her!

Post Thanks / Like
    I found her, I googled her. Her work is truly amazing!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks ladybug! I get stuff from pinterest once a week sometimes a month and save it because I could never find patterns just pictures. I will try that sometime today or I mean tonight it is 4pm! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    There is some beautiful things there, loved the wedding dress. It would take me forever to look at everything on her site, but am going back tomorrow.. Well like Landon said, today it is 4:30 here..

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you girls see it? The Romantic Ruffle Scarf we were all going nuts looking for??? I'm not crazy about the color of hers, but she gives the pattern also, and it looks the same.

13. Likes justplainjudy liked this post