Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Help with Bullion Stitch

I have read and reread the instructions on how to do a bullion stitch but it doesn't look right when I try to do it. Is there a video clip or something where I can watch it being done?

Post Thanks / Like
    Type in Bullion stitch on Google and it will bring up a list of sites for you to look at. Good luck.

3. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to utube and type in crochet boullion stitch; great video instructions~~

5. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi nanna, on you Tube there is a video of the bullion stitch. I watched it and it looked easier on the video than when I tried it. You Tube has videos on most any crochet stitch you might want to see. I love it and watch over and over until I get it down pat. Hope this helps you. Shirley Joanne

7. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nanna I have never done the Bullion Stitch myself, but I do want to learn. I have done some looking into tho. There is this tutorial that I found and liked because she does talk about the "hidden" instructions. It is an interesting site to check over. I sure hope it will help you. I know once I sit down and work with it I will be keeping an eye on it. Good luck and have fun!

How to Crochet BULLION Stitch

But sometimes you just have to look around for the right video to help things "click" into place, That's what I do anyway, look until I find the "right" one
    Last edited by rosieh20; 02-17-2013 at 06:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Nanna, new to the site and just saw this post. I always go to youtube and type in the stitch I want to learn to do and always come up with great tutorials. Crochet Geek, and too many more to name, just pick one, all are equally good, usually. I find it is easier to learn a new stitch after watching a video. I bookmark it then so that I can watch whenever I want to. Good luck to you!

10. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

maspuds

In the past couple of weeks I have recieved a lot help on the bullion stitch. U-Tube has a good video. I'm trying to do it in size 30 crochet thread and I can do the stitch, but then you have to do a sc behind on one stitch and one in front on the next. This is to make it lay a certain way. I get 2 done and have to quit. I just can't get them to look right from there on. Good lock:

12. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I will have to check this out, lol, I haven't done the bullion stitch myself, but a little study sometimes help, will get back to you asap.

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Bullion Stitch Video

Quote Originally Posted by Nanna4Huxley View Post
    I have read and reread the instructions on how to do a bullion stitch but it doesn't look right when I try to do it. Is there a video clip or something where I can watch it being done?

Try this, I just found it. Good luck, I am going to try it too.

15. Likes justplainjudy, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for this video. She makes it look so much easier than it is!! I have tried it and found it very difficult to do. But I will do it again following her technique. Appreciate the help. ShirleyJoanne

17. Likes justplainjudy liked this post