Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Recycled Crafter

Hi my name is Alice, I enjoy many different crafts, but have started crocheting again. Since 1 Jan 2013 I have completed six (6) large Afghans, mostly simple dc stitches in front and back loops.

Now I want to venture into some more difficult stitches and figured I'd better have someone/someplace to obtain help.

I am so glad this venue is available and look forward to learning and possibly helping others.

2. Likes GrammaJoe, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alice, welcome. There are many of us who do request/require help, and many of us who are the helpers... and lots of us are both lol. I am glad you have joined the group. Do you have any pictures of the afghans you have recently made? Feel free to post them. Many of us love looking at each others works. -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our group, Alice. You'll find a lot of really nice people here, and also a lot of support and great ideas.

Six afghans in six weeks? Holy cow you've been busy!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the online crochet community. Each of us are on different levels in our crochet walk, but we usually can find you info which will be helpful. Thank you for joining us and we would love to see some of your afghans sometime!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Alice! I am Larisa . I make only doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy afganing.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you need ideas go to the forum page and look under links and resources to find almost anything you can think of. Welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    You have been busy busy busy! I'm so impressed you did so much in such little time. I just love this site! There are so many talented, helpful people here it is amazing. We love to see pictures of projects. So if you get a chance to post pictures we sure would love to see what you made!

I just finished a rug for my living room but I'm a lot slower at completing my projects than you are! I'm working on two afghans now one is a basketweave stitch and the other is the crocodile stitch. Both of those are slow going as well.

So glad you could join us and I hope you will join in the conversations and get to know everyone. I look forward to chatting with you.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean