Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Smile where did I see this?

I remember seeing a picture of one of the crocheted little animals. It was a dragon. Very cute. But I failed to see if she had a pattern for it. My grandaughter loves dinosaurs & dragons. Thot i might attempt one for her if I can find a pattern.Hope someone remembers.It might of even been on the Sassy Stitchers cite. Will ask there also!

Post Thanks / Like
    it is on my pinterest.
    live every day like its your last.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I did a search on site and could not find anything solid for dinosaurs or dragons. If I missed it, then maybe I will find it or someone will. Let us know if you need some ideas for a project, as we can work to find something that might help. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the one that you want in here? There are a lot of different dragons to choose from:
    Crochet Pattern Central - Free Dinosaurs And Dragons Crochet Pattern Link Directory
    Baby Snow Dragon - Crochet Me (This little guy would be so cute in bright colors)

5. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out Ravelry/ Lucy Ravenscar There are at least 2 dragon patterns. I did my fierce little dragon with her pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you decide to try the Baby Snow Dragon pattern and have any problems, I'd be happy to help. It's been a year or two since I've made it, but I swear, I could almost crochet one in my sleep!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the post you saw was 'my husbands zoo' she may have a pattern or tell you where she got hers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I found her on etsy & the book she got the pattern from. But I hate to spend $20 for a book I mite never use but 1 pattern from so I,m going to ask my library if they can borrow the book for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a cute little dragon on the bernat free pattern site. I just saw it today.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2 dragon patterns which I am going to try to attach here. If it doesn't work, I will try to post it in patterns. Wish me luck! Never mind, I know someone put in a link to the baby snow dragon and I think I got the other one from Ravelry so you already have my stuff!