Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Problem with download

Hey all,
    I joined the forum a couple of months ago and enjoyed the time spent here. I did have a problem though. I tried to do a download about a month ago and it just locked up my computer. I have not been posting because I could not access the site from the newsletter sent to my computer.
    Has anyone else had this problem?

Post Thanks / Like
    hello, i have not had a problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't had a problem. Sorry for yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't try to connect through the newsletter. I have this site on my favorites and on my toolbar so I just click and go. lol Sorry you are having problems but it is worth it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

To enter the forums, you have to sign in. You cannot enter the forums via the newsletter as it is a separate account. Once you like what you see, you can just come into the forums and receive all the news posted here versus the newsletter.

Also, when you say your computer locks up it can be from a variety of issues. One, how old is your computer? Two, how full is your computer memory? To view this click on your windows button in the lower left hand corner, click computer. Then, you should see some graphs of how full your discs are. Also, do you clear your temporary files and cache on a regular basis?

We want you to get the most of coming here to visit us, so don't hesitate to ask if you need help.

Thank you!