Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10

Post Thanks / Like

Birthday Gifts and Valentine's Day Swap Gifts

Hey, yawl!!!

MaryJane sent me this precious little girl, the darling Star made with soda can pop tabs and the gratitude stone!

Teri, my Valentine Swap buddie made me these 2 beautiful hearts and the doily!! I am thinking the doily is going to be on my new dresser!! And the baby girl, they are just so precious!!

Enjoy!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3262[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3263[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3264[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3265[/ATTACH]

We can only add 5 pics per post, the rest follow in next thread!!

XOXOXOXOX
    Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images Birthday Gifts and Valentine's Day Swap Gifts-babydollmj-jpg Birthday Gifts and Valentine's Day Swap Gifts-bagohugsmj-jpg Birthday Gifts and Valentine's Day Swap Gifts-bowmj-jpg Birthday Gifts and Valentine's Day Swap Gifts-gratitudestonesmudgesfeet-jpg Birthday Gifts and Valentine's Day Swap Gifts-heartfromteri1-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    And here are the rest of my pics I want yawl to see!! MaryJane made me the cute Star with the pop tabs in it and Teri made me the creamy coloured and the red hearts as well as the doily.

And Smudge decided he wanted to hog the lamp while was trying to get the pictures taken, LOLOL

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3266[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3267[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3268[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3269[/ATTACH]

I think these are all the pictures!!

Thank you, Ladies! I will cherish these pieces always, just as I cherish all the gifts and swap pieces I have received from my crochet family!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images Birthday Gifts and Valentine's Day Swap Gifts-doilyfrmterivday-jpg Birthday Gifts and Valentine's Day Swap Gifts-lamphog-jpg Birthday Gifts and Valentine's Day Swap Gifts-redheartvdayteri-jpg Birthday Gifts and Valentine's Day Swap Gifts-poptabstarsmj-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Such beautiful work and such love showing thru! Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing Landon! I have to take pictures still of my items then post them! Glad everyone is patient! :0)

5. Likes justplainjudy liked this post