Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Matching up colours

Hey,, Yawl!!!

This is a great tool to use, I have a colour tree on my wall right beside my work table. I would be lost without it! Those of you who figure out colours without a wheel, How do you do it?? I can't, I refer to my wheel until I got comfortable with the colour variations.

Colour is colour and these principles apply no matter why or how you are putting colours together.

Here ya go!!

[URL="http://www.hgtv.com/decorating-basics/color-wheel-primer/index.html"]Color Wheel Primer : Decorating : Home & Garden Television[/URL]

XOXOXOXOX
    Landon
    Last edited by Landon; 02-11-2013 at 03:52 AM.

2. Likes Butterflyrose, judygil liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I'm lucky. I see that color wheel in my mind. I've done a lot of decorating and remodeling so I've seen it a lot. It is a good resource for people to get familiar with it. Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool - thanks for sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Landon. I so enjoyed this article and put it in my Favorites so I can refer to it at will. I'm really bad at it and usually go with the recommended colors in a pattern. But NOW I feel more confident with branching out and choosing colors on my own. I have a good friend, Cheryl, who is my go-to color girl.
    Annette

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, you're talking my language! Decorating and home improvements-I simply love to do it! It's a gift that God gave me! I'll be sure to look at this link!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!