Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Oceansong

Post Thanks / Like

Oceansong

Hi again, everyone. It seems that I should introduce myself here. Here goes. I just registered and am looking forward to enjoying this. I think I have to stumble about a bit before I catch on to what goes where. Oceansong We live at the New Jersey Shore, U.S.A. I'm looking forward to lots of learning and good ideas from all of you.

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! So glad you could join us. There are a lot of talented helpful people on this site it is just amazing how great everyone is. I hope you will join in the conversations and get to know us. There is a wealth of knowledge here just ask and you will see.

I like to crochet just about anything but mostly afghans, scarfs, hats, dish cloths, dish towles, and I just learned how to crochet a sock. I'm getting ready to finish up a rug here in the next few days. Can't wait to get that one done and on the floor!

I look forward to chatting with you.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome oceansong, I have actually learned more by stumbling about... and it is kind of fun, too. If you have questions feel free to ask, and if you have pictures of any of your work, feel free to share. There are a lot of us who enjoy seeing photos. -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I make only doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    HI and welcome!! We don't have any rules-we will find you posts!! So glad you joined us!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for such quick responses and welcomes. I can knit and crochet...but not expertly like so many. I prefer to crochet and have returned to it after over 25 years. I had forgotten so much but am getting back into it. Lately, I've struggled with a shell stitch pattern and just couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. Guess what? The tutorial video shown was slightly different from the written pattern that went with it! Took me a week to discover that. Oceansong

8. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! I have family in Bridgeton, New Jersey! Glad to see you here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.