Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for more crochet buddies!

Hello all,
    I am looking for more crochet buddies to talk to on the daily. I want to find some more people to talk to about the projects I work on just so I can have someone to talk to while I am at home crocheting. I am a stay at home mom so most of the time I am at home alone. If anybody is interested let me know thanks!!

2. Likes KathyFuller, Anaisa, Sherlynn liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Are you looking for someone to talk to on the phone, online, or how? I am also a stay at home mom with three children that I homeschool. I also work from home part time as well as live the life of a mom if you know what I mean. :0)

4. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it is online, I could, but since my strokes I can't hold a phone very long. You are from Lobback is that were some famous Country singers are from?

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes, how do you mean to talk to.....

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am up for anyway. can do online, texting don't really like to talk on the phone though.

10. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! It s really good place to discuss crafts... I make only doilies BTW
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How much time are you wanting to get filled? I am home most of the time too and could do some chatting but not a lot. Are you on Facebook?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm online most of the day. I may not always be right beside my computer, as I go in and out to get things done. But, I can check for messages. Are you on Facebook? I'm not exactly sure how a chat works on here, but I know how to chat on FB. I've been crocheting for 38 years....since I was 18 years old.

15. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Female Friendship

Hello,
    This is in response to the wanting someone to communicate with. I too, am available to "chit-chat" when my granddaughter is at kindergarten (T,W,TH). I am on my computer either in the morning or a little in the afternoon to check email. I am a stay-at-home grandma so I know the "I just want to talk to another female adult" thing.

17. Likes KathyFuller, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am around off and on I work part time I have a suggestion for you all use skype it free too I talk every night with my friend who lives in Arizona I am in KY and about once a week I even talk to my son who is in Kuwait and my other son in Texas. and you can talk to more than one person at a time . I believe its a max of 6 I know 4 at least I played a game of online pinochle last weekend with all 4 of us chatting on skype. If anyone needs help getting skype going I can help
    Last edited by MsBhaven; 02-09-2013 at 08:02 AM.
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

19. Likes Landon liked this post