Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Help with "Crinoline Lady Motif

Pardon me if this post is redundant. I am a newby today and am also looking for help with the My Lady Crinoline Motif pattern. It is written in such a manner that is confusing to me. If you can help clarify it, I would be greatful!! I have gotten one reply from Larisa to contact kl1000 about pattern info. I am not sure how to do that so again, I apologize.

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are the same person! Larissa probably wants you to contact here where she KL1000! Hope that helps you! And welcome to the forum!!

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem w/ asking again....I didn't see your post where you are having the problem....if I find it I will respond if I have an ans for ya....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lacylady View Post
    Pardon me if this post is redundant. I am a newby today and am also looking for help with the My Lady Crinoline Motif pattern. It is written in such a manner that is confusing to me. If you can help clarify it, I would be greatful!! I have gotten one reply from Larisa to contact kl1000 about pattern info. I am not sure how to do that so again, I apologize.
    Attention lacylady!!!Just go Forum at the upper left corner and scroll down to the last one called :Pattern Request" then just like I did for you.. type in Attention Kl1ooo!!! and then type in your message and click "post quick reply" and she will get it when she checks recent posts. OR maybe you can go to Private message in your profile page and send her a private message ...I think that would work, not sure but you could try. Hope this helps. your new found friend, redhead!
    Last edited by redhead; 02-08-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. I think I can help! But show me pattern
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like

Crinoline lady motif pattern

Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hi. I think I can help! But show me pattern
    . The designs and colors are both attractive and contemporary. Whether you are making one single motif to decorate a tote bag, towel, pillowcase, or bed sheet, or tackling something more ambitious like a doily or blanket, where many are joined together to create a larger project, you will find there are many patterns to suit your level of expertise. If you are an experienced crocheter or a novice, there is a design for you.
    My Crinoline Lady Motif pattern is worked in No. 20 crochet cotton and requires a moderate amount of experience in crocheting. It makes a beautiful decoration for linen, and can also be used as a doily on a little girls dresser. Imagine how delighted your friends or family will feel when they receive a gift from you that has been decorated and personalised so beautifully with this elegant motif.
    If the terminology used in this pattern differs from what you're used to, check my equivalency tables for easy conversion.
    CRINOLINE LADY MOTIF

Materials
    : 1.25mm crochet hook, 1 ball No. 20 crochet cotton, ribbon.
    Tension: 5 rows dtr – 4.5cm.[1.8ins]
    Measurement: Approximately 20cm [8ins]
    Stitches: Chain, Slip Stitch, Double Crochet, Treble, Double Treble, Triple Treble, Picot [3ch, 1ss into 1st ch, 1ch], Shell [2dtr, 2ch, 2dtr]

To begin, work 15ch, join with ss to form a ring.

1st Row: 4ch, 13dtr into ring.
    2nd Row: 5ch, [1trip tr 1ch] into 13 trip tr.
    3rd Row: 7ch, [1trip tr, 2ch] into 12 trip tr.
    4th Row: 4ch, [2dtr, 1 picot, 2dtr] into 1st 2ch sp, and every 2nd 2ch sp to end. [6 shells]
    5th Row: 13ch, 1dc between 2nd and 3rd shells, 13ch, 1dc between 4th and 5th shells.
    6th Row: 5ch, 13dtr into 13ch loop, 14dtr into next 13ch loop.
    7th Row: 6ch, [1trip tr into next dtr, 1ch] 1trip tr into last dtr.[26sts]
    8th Row: 6ch,[1dtr, 2ch into next trip tr] 25 times, 1dtr into last trip tr.
    9th Row: 4ch, 1dtr, 1picot, 2dtr in 1st sp, [miss 1sp, in next sp work 2dtr, picot, 2dtr] 5 times, work 3dtr into next 4 sps. Into next sp work, 2dtr, 1picot, 2dtr, [miss 1sp, work 1 picot shell into next sp] 5 times. Fasten off.
    10th Row: With right side of motif facing, join thread to 1st dtr in center block of 9th Row. 6ch, 1trip tr, 1ch, in next 10sts, 1trip tr in last st. [12sts]
    11th Row: 6ch, [1dtr, 2ch into next st] 10 times, 1dtr into last st.
    12th Row: 4ch, 1sh in every sp to end. [11 shells].
    13th Row: 4ch, [shell into shell, 1ch] 10 times, shell into last shell.
    14th Row: 4ch, [shell into shell, 2ch] 10 times, shell into last shell.
    15th Row: 4ch, [shell into shell, 3ch] 10 times, shell into last shell.
    16th Row: 4ch, [shell into shell, 4ch] 10 times, shell into shell.
    17th Row: 4ch, [shell into shell, 5ch] 10 times, shell into shell.
    18th Row: 4ch, [shell into shell, 6ch] 10 times, shell into shell.
    19th Row: 4ch, [shell into shell, 7ch] 10 times, shell into shell.
    20th Row: 4ch, [shell into shell, 8ch] 10 times, shell into shell.
    21st Row: 4ch, [shell into shell, 9ch] 10 times, shell into shell.
    22nd Row: 4ch, *[2dtr, 1trip tr, 1 picot, 1trip tr, 2dtr in shell], into next sp work, [4dtr, 1trip tr, 1 picot, 1trip tr, 4dtr], repeat from * to end. Fasten off.

If you enjoyed making my Crinoline Lady Motif Pattern, you might also like to create my Crochet Pattern Doily.
    All stitches and techniques used in this “Crinoline Lady Motif Pattern” are shown and explained in detail in my “CROCHET MADE EASY” e-book. More information on my e-book contents page.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is problem row? I have read all and I do not see anything wrong
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like

Ques. on Lady motif pattern

My questions are do I add the ch # at the end of the rows to the next row starting chain? Also, I am a little unsure, then, where to place the stitches in thefirst and last stitch as my num. of stitches does not end up as the pattern does. On the 4th row, I am assuming the every 2nd 2 ch sp means every other and again, I end up with an odd amount.
    Row 7: 6ch, {1 triple treble into next dtr,1ch} 1 trip tr into last dtr.{26 Sts.} To me this is written differently than I am use to like (1 triple treble into next dtr, ch 1)25 times, 1 dtr into last stitch(26 sts). ( I am turning at the end of each row).
    I am up to row 4 now and have 6 shells, and then on row five when I ch13 and 1dc between 2nd and 3rd shells, ch13, 1dc between 4th and 5th shell this only completes half of the row? No indications where to begin next row etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked at the picture and I see she made 13 stitches 12 spaces at the beginning and reduced to 12 stitches and 11 spaces in 3rd row... after she made 6 shells and last space is empty. It s for 'hat'. You better look at picture and count stitches and follow picture. I did not go more than 4th row (too lazy) but feel free to write me if you need more explanations --
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I appreciate your help. I understand what you mean about looking at the picture, but that is what trips me up. I am not sure if I am starting top down or in the middle. ALso, still wondering about total number of chains from end of a row to beg. of another(add Together and start in second stitch)?