Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Post Thanks / Like

What for dinner? Or Lunch or breakfast or snacks.........

Hey, yawl!

I seem to remember Butterflyrose started a thread kinda like this?

So, what chall cooking? I am having red beans and rice with sausage for supper and cheescake brownies for dessert. Nothing from scratch, all is packaged food. I do try to cook from scratch when I can, just in a hurry tonight and I didn't do any prep earlier.

Spill the beans, LOL

XOXOXOOX
    Landon

2. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I too haven't been making things from scratch....oh the horror....lol; I've been baking with just adding oil and water.....I did make homemade chicken and dumplings....I've also been making bread...I am thinking of making soups at night and eating breakfast........I prefer homemade because its really fun and not as hard as I was told it would be; I try to have cup cakes or something sweet but that goes so fast.....

4. Likes Trenarah, imj9scrochetj9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    tonight it was hamburgers on potato rolls and sweet pototo french fries.... simple and easy since my kitchen was having a little work done on the ceiling today. my house guests took the old florescent lights out and then put a new ceiling fan with lights up. It looks so good!!!! and from now on, as the baking heats up the kitchen, the fan will send all that heat out of that room! I am so excited to have this taken off of the to do list!

6. Likes Anaisa, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    With hubby's busy schedule of therapy and dr. appts, we've eaten out this week. Breakfast has been the only meal prepared at home this week. Breakfast is turkey sausage, oatmeal, toast/perserves, orange juice, coffee and boiled egg once this week. Hubby loves sweet potatoe pie. He just said he'd help me peel the potatoes for those pies! Is that a strong hint or what?lol

Think I'll put a chicken in the crock pot this evening!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

8. Likes Anaisa liked this post