Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: weather!!

Post Thanks / Like

weather!!

I was just wondering if any of you are in the path of the "Blizzard of The Century" that is supposed to hit tomorrow! It really sounds ominous and scary!!!Please do whatever is necessary to stay safe and warm!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXO

Post Thanks / Like
    ok i wanna know who left the shower on lol, i have almost 4 inches of water in my yard and it is still raining. it is 50 outside right now. it has been raining all day, and still is.

3. Likes Anaisa, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow, it was a beautiful day here..... shorts and tank top kind of day, and a cool evening. tomorrow it is supposed to go up to 79*. My house guests and I were talking about putting on the air conditioner, talk about drastic differences. I hope everyone stays safe and sound through the rough weather conditions. -janine

5. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    anne and faye are up there somewhere. weather channel says close to 2 feet of snow maybe.....the storm is starting right above me. stay warm everyone, and stay inside.
    Last edited by Trenarah; 02-07-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenarah View Post
    anne and faye are up there somewhere. weather channel says close to 2 feet of snow maybe.....the storm is starting right above me. stay warm everyone, and stay inside.
    Anne and Faye!!!! Please keep us informed as to what is going on up there! We will all keep you in our prayers that you will be safe and warm and food on the table too! I have never seen as much snow as they say is coming!!! XOXOXO!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    has anyone seen Anne today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne told me on fb she was tired and going to bed. Said it looked like a winter wonderland. She is prepared with food, coffee, ect,has a gas stove so will be able to cook if power goes out. Said she will talk to us tomorrow if she has power. Lets all say prayers for her and all our friends that way.

10. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Blossom View Post
    Anne told me on fb she was tired and going to bed. Said it looked like a winter wonderland. She is prepared with food, coffee, ect,has a gas stove so will be able to cook if power goes out. Said she will talk to us tomorrow if she has power. Lets all say prayers for her and all our friends that way.
    ditto from me!!

Post Thanks / Like
    raining here again.