Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

I AM jumping ^^^^^for joy!

I found my pattern for butterfly kiss afghan..woot woot..omg..I can't believe it..I am going to get it his weekend..have to wait till hubby gets paid..but I am ordering it then..I have it saved in my favorites..here is what I found

Butterfly Kisses baby afghan or blanket crochet pattern: Sharon Santorum: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Post Thanks / Like
    I am making a blanket for my grand daughter but making a bigger throw for me..when I am done..omg I am so excited..I was up till five trying to do that stupid butterfly..lol. just when I had it almost figured out I found the pattern..lol..but it is good ..I want to do it right! Got to run now..go to take daughter to doctors and I have to get ready.

3. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting is half the fun; at least you can get it and found just what you were looking for....happy for ya; happy crocheting and thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool! Glad to here!

Post Thanks / Like
    does anyone know it you can print out from the kindle app. That what kind of file it is..and I really want to have a copy so I can do it other places without my laptop...I guess I am going to have to try something else on kindle and see if I can get it to print..if not..there is ALWAYS a way! lol..I have other tricks in my bag of goodies..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I am Glad you found it, do what I use to do, hand right it on Paper.. I always end up doing that anyway because the printing is so small..

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep I thought of that one actually..and I found that no Kindle don't print..but if I have to I can do a screen shot and make a pdf from that to print..I will have to do several but it is good..I can put it all together in psp..GEEKISM rules! I just love this pattern so very much and I am still looking to do those butterflys..if figure it out before I do the pattern I can make a afghan without the pattern..I can do the blocks on my own..I know how to make them into blocks..and from there it is easy as pie..lol

Does anyone have a pattern for a hexagon circle..think that is how they are done..as they are 3d and the top wings stand up. I have been looking all day and found one pattern but it is hard for me to read it..not understanding it to well.

Post Thanks / Like
    i bought the pattern an made 2. its real easy to make sometimes the instructions aren't too easy,, but its the way its worded.
    i sold my blankets for 45.00 a piece, i also made the headbands an barefoot sandals with the butterfly to go with it. the blankets turn out real pretty an it dosen't take long to make. i made all the butterflies in one afternoon. i had a little trouble understanding the edging that goes around the whole thing, but i did what i thought it meant. lol anyways it still turned out nice. you can download the pattern pdf on your computer then print it out thats what i did. i also downloaded it on one of those memory thingys, i keep forgetting the name of it. anyways have fun..good luck.. and enjoy, it'll be beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cybarra View Post
    i bought the pattern an made 2. its real easy to make sometimes the instructions aren't too easy,, but its the way its worded.
    i sold my blankets for 45.00 a piece, i also made the headbands an barefoot sandals with the butterfly to go with it. the blankets turn out real pretty an it dosen't take long to make. i made all the butterflies in one afternoon. i had a little trouble understanding the edging that goes around the whole thing, but i did what i thought it meant. lol anyways it still turned out nice. you can download the pattern pdf on your computer then print it out thats what i did. i also downloaded it on one of those memory thingys, i keep forgetting the name of it. anyways have fun..good luck.. and enjoy, it'll be beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes I did find a pdf for the pattern also..but the original that I found was in kindle..it was 5.50 and the pdf 7.99 but for the few extra bucks..I think I am going to go with the pdf..just saves me time converting it anyway..lol.

Memory thing.. usb drive memory flash stick. lol. I have several..lol I love them!

Post Thanks / Like
    me again. i just checked my pattern and i bought it from ceeksendpottery.com for 7.50 and its a pdf so you can print it out really easy. they also have the dragonfly blanket, check it out, there's some nice things there.