Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: my new doilies

Post Thanks / Like

my new doilies

The blue,purple and yellow are a 3 piece set.i am addicted to the pineapples now .lol.working on another one
    Attached Images Attached Images my new doilies-gedc0810-jpg my new doilies-gedc0811-jpg my new doilies-gedc0812-jpg my new doilies-gedc0813-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, those are great. Do you sell them or just give them to friends. Just inquiring.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Love all the colors you used for these doilies, very pretty. You really make pretty projects! Great Job!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful and thanks for sharing....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    nice job, thanks for the share.

6. Likes mpurcell25 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't sell them because I would not know what to ask for them..Some have alot of work involved but thanks for asking

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful! Pineapple doilies are my fav of all. Like to make them too. I have a drum table in L R and I made a really big pinapple table topper to go on it. It hangs over the sides of table and is so homey and pretty. I made it from Red Heart Luster Sheen and can't find that thread now. Does anyone know where I can locate some. The thin thread is hard on my eyes. Lawana

9. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha we all have our addictions LOL... They're all absolutely beautiful! You have a lot of patience for the amount of work that goes into each doily. I made a doily once, like over 20 years ago. It was also round, light blue, about 10 inches across the center. I put as much (or more) work into that thing as I put into making a big afghan. So I can definitely appreciate the fact that you don't sell them!!!

11. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Blossom View Post
    Beautiful! Pineapple doilies are my fav of all. Like to make them too. I have a drum table in L R and I made a really big pinapple table topper to go on it. It hangs over the sides of table and is so homey and pretty. I made it from Red Heart Luster Sheen and can't find that thread now. Does anyone know where I can locate some. The thin thread is hard on my eyes. Lawana
    try going to redheart.com or herrshners.com or visit a michaels store you might find it in one of those places

13. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Ha we all have our addictions LOL... They're all absolutely beautiful! You have a lot of patience for the amount of work that goes into each doily. I made a doily once, like over 20 years ago. It was also round, light blue, about 10 inches across the center. I put as much (or more) work into that thing as I put into making a big afghan. So I can definitely appreciate the fact that you don't sell them!!!
    I have made a few that are over 20 inches my sis has one on her kitchen table as centerpiece