Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

One of Faye's doily patterns now in pdf

Ok..I finally figured out how to help Faye get those doily patterns to those of you who wants them. BUT BUT I can't seen them via email or put them on forum as the file for some reason is too big. SOOOOOOo I am hosting them on a file sharing site ..NOW with that said..this is just the first one..I have more..and I think Faye is going to scan more (I will help you Faye) so I can get them here too ..just got to work them up yet..Here is first one

Attachment 3115
    Just the picture..

Now the pdf

download it from here

wild Irish rose 3.pdf

THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON IS ON THE TOP RIGHT..IT SAYS
    DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by me2la; 02-05-2013 at 05:01 PM.

2. Likes crochet nana, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good going Anne, yes I have more and as soon as I can I will scan them. I bought a book of pinapple doilies and I want to share it as well. They are vintage and we can copy at will.

Post Thanks / Like
    faye..when you get a chance call me..kk..I will help you with your scanner..I know how to make it work..then you can email me the stuff..I just found a way to reduce file sizes too on pdf..now I can upload them directly to site..way coo..I knew if I tried and kept at it I would figure it out..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Too late tonight! I am too tired for my brain to connect the dots. Will call tomorrow. Do I have your number? See, too late for my brain. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    yes I pm'd it to you the other day but if you need it again..pm me in morning..I will let you rest..I am going back to work on file..seems my file size is still to big..it is 3 pages..so I am going to see what I can do to reduce it some more..kk..hugs and have a good night hon..

Post Thanks / Like
    What a a beautiful dolly! Maybe by spring I will try that, right now there is a lot on my place and need to reorganize my noodle! Thanks for the pattern Faye, and thanks MeLa for making it possible to read!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rosieh20 View Post
    What a a beautiful dolly! Maybe by spring I will try that, right now there is a lot on my place and need to reorganize my noodle! Thanks for the pattern Faye, and thanks MeLa for making it possible to read!
    Rosie..this one and two more are now on a new thread called Fayes doilles..they are all uploaded to this forum now..easier to download..kk ..just in case you missed it.

9. Likes rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    okay, thanks, I'll look for it now and put it in a folder!