Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Hi, Everybody!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, Everybody!!

I miss yawl!! I have started writing down what I am doing during the day and I am seeing that I am wasting a lot of my time!! I started doing that to see how long it took me to crochet and lo and behold!! I am shocked at how much time I waste!!

I am working on my bathroom shelf liners and I have one liner to go and I want to do something beady in there. I can't wait til I can post pictures to share with yawl!!

I am signing off for the evening, I am still really tired from last night.

Love you guys!!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOX
    Landon

2. Likes justplainjudy, Anaisa, imj9scrochetj9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sleep well
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm right there with you Landon.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really slept in this morning! I think I am caught up on my sleep! Off to the Botanical Garden today!! XOXOXOXOX

6. Likes Anaisa, GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning! Am I really up at this hour? I must be dreaming!lol You're right, sleeping in is the real way to catch up on needed sleep! Enjoy your day! Hubby and I are traveling to the city today---bright and early!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    We will see you when you return Landon! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Back! The helper just left. What a mess I have to clean up!. Dust everywhere.All the stuff from under my sink is in boxes on the floor. Some of it is not going back.To top it all off. My furnace died Sat. nite. Only heat I had was 2 Eden Pure small ones.I slept in my bedroom with one & the other was in the living room. My son called a friend of his to come & look at the furnace since he had installed it. Got it to the point I could turn on for short time but had to turn off after about hour. Brought part they thot would work. Didn't. It was the thermostadt. Hopefully will be fixed tonite.It's going to take forever to get all this dust cleaned up. I have hair cut appt tomorrow so am not starting much of anything.Will take my time. Mite take me 2 wks to get it put back together but since only me it's O.K.Think I'll do the kitchen first. It's easier. not much dust & smaller.Knowing me I'll still be cleaning dust next month. Haven't crocheted in days. Maybe tonite. Later.Weather is warming up a little. It 27 here & to be in 40s later in week. Hurray!

Post Thanks / Like
    It got up to 50 today, went to see Tom, and took him outside for some fresh air..