Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Broomstick Lace

Post Thanks / Like

Broomstick Lace

I'm back. Well, still feel like crap, but at least I can breathe.

But I'm so excited. I learned a new stitch. Broomstick Lace. I LOVE IT! I watched Jennifer Hansen's video on Craftsy. It's awesome! Now I love lace stitches. So it's no wonder I love it so much. It's really easy to do too. (Not like a lot of lace stitches where there's like a 7 line pattern repeat)!

I already made a scarf, a mobius, and some cuffs from the first stitch pattern she gives, which is the basic pattern. I didn't even finish watching the whole thing yet. It's definitely a class I'd recommend. She gives lots of tips and an eyeglass case pattern, and a beautiful top. Oh I did the eyeglass case too, but didn't like the color, so I'm going to redo that one.

Maybe we'll have to do a cal on broomstitck lace! Ohh, my new camera is coming tomorrow, so I'll take a pic and post it.

2. Likes Trenarah, carolv liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait for the pics!!

Post Thanks / Like
    so glad your starting to feel better, can't wait to see those pictures, Its been years since I've done the broomstich crochet.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    so glad you are feeling a little better....glad you found a nice stitch you like too....happy crocheting....