Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Talk Contest RULES for February 2013 - For the LOVE of Crocheting

Our theme for this month's Crochet Talk contest is "For the LOVE of Crocheting"

This month's participation will be very simple to bring in the Valentine's Day 2013!

How do I enter the Crochet Talk Contest for February?

1. Post a picture in the Pictures forum of something related to Valentine's Day and crochet. Tell us a little bit about the pictures you posted to help others learn more about your project.

Please label the thread - My Valentine Crochet Project by Your Name. This will help me to easily identify the threads that are posted for this cause.

2. Add a short story about how you got started with a LOVE for crocheting in the following thread:

http://crochettalk.com/main/6033-ct-...html#post59596

Please let me know if you have questions about anything. This is a little different from our last few contests, so let's make it fun and exciting!

Note: You are welcome to participate in both items, but only have to do one to be entered into the contest drawing. The contest will close on February 26, 2013 at midnight.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will enter the short story, sounds like fun. maybe I will do a crochet project too.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post