Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
    Post Thanks / Like

Will be very busy!!

Hi all of you!! I will be very busy the next couple of weeks so I wouldn't be as active as usual! I will check in when I can! After all, that is what I bought my Kindle for!
    My son-in-law will be away for a few weeks, possibly a month! I will be babysitting more during this time for the grandkids! I'm loving that part but not loving that I wouldn't have much free time!!
    SO-I am going to welcome ALL you new folks! This is the best place to be if you love crocheting! And to the rest of you-think of me every once in awhile!! I will be missing the time I can spend with you!! Don't have too much fun without me!!! Love you all!!!

2. Likes Anaisa, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww enjoy those grands..they grow so fast. YOU however will be very missed my friend..but I promise to think of you and see you when you get back..hugs Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    You will be missed....your input and your insight are a wonderful asset to this forum.....happy crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    Hi all of you!! I will be very busy the next couple of weeks so I wouldn't be as active as usual! I will check in when I can! After all, that is what I bought my Kindle for!
    My son-in-law will be away for a few weeks, possibly a month! I will be babysitting more during this time for the grandkids! I'm loving that part but not loving that I wouldn't have much free time!!
    SO-I am going to welcome ALL you new folks! This is the best place to be if you love crocheting! And to the rest of you-think of me every once in awhile!! I will be missing the time I can spend with you!! Don't have too much fun without me!!! Love you all!!!
    HEE HEE HEE1 this reminds me of when I went to spend a few days with my niece,Debbie. Her 3 sisters were coming over and we were to spend some time together for the first time since they were little girls. We were all excited about that and one of Deb's sisters told her "Tell Aunt Patty to keep her mouth shut till I get there! I don't want to miss out on ANYTHING!..Not a single word.. I want to hear it all!" We are know for laughing at everything when we get together and we did! We had so much fun during that visit. I think we may be going to do it again soon! Something we talked about was when my mom passed away and the nieces were sitting there and someone took a picture of her in the casket. The girls were so shocked at that and one of them remarked "OMG! If Grandma knew that she would just die!" DUH!!! She was already dead and it struck them so funny that they were out of control laughing at mom's funeral! This is the kind of events that happen in my family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mary Jane, Enjoy you grandchildren, but I know how you feel. We had our 2 youngest for 5 hours and were glad when they went home. WE love them dearly, but the noise. Were our kids ever that noisy? Nah. Let us know how you are doing every once in a while. Patty,your family sounds like a hoot! Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Maryjane, you're in for lots of fun-filled days with your grandchildren! It's wonderful to see things from a child's perspective; it's a real learning experience. Enjoy the moments! Your presence will be missed and we'll be awaiting your return! Take care and bask in the child-like wonder of it all! ~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

8. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    enjoy them, noise and all, they are little only once. you will be missed, and you will have lots to share when you come back.

10. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, enjoy every minute with them. Before you know it they are adults...

12. Likes Trenarah liked this post