Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Superbowl Party food I am taking.............

Anybody hosting or going to a Superbowl Party? Aren't yawl glad it is tomorrow so I will stop bugging yawl, LOL

This is what I am taking, fresh out of the oven:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3055[/ATTACH]

These are Cheesecake Swirl Brownies by Pillsbury. I want to make a fresh recipe(fresh/new to me) but without trial running it was kinda risky so I am doing these. I was yakking with TwinFaye on Facebook and now she is making her mom's brownies, LOL I didn't MEAN to be a bad influence!! LOL

XOXOXOXOXOX
    Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images Superbowl Party food I am taking.............-cheesecakeswirlbrownies-jpg 

2. Likes cybarra, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Superbowl Party food I am taking.............-img_0197-jpg Landon and all Ok, off subject but I told you I would post this afghan I am working on for a neice. I think that I have made more mental work for me by doing random color rows. I find I have to think every row what color to use and it makes me not want to work on it and I need it done and wrapped in six days. Which is probably also making me not want to work on it. I don't like tight deadlines.
    Last edited by twinfaye; 02-02-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like your afghan twinfaye. Colours are sure working up nice! Worth the headache I think. Also, Landon your brownies look yummy!

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Grandma Joe!! I tasted one, they are yummy!!!!

Faye, how much bigger does it need to be? It is beautiful!! You selected great yarns to make it with! What is it's size now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye that is a afgan of beauty!! I just love a ripple. You are so good. I still havent finished my christmas present for my god daughter. Im jsut lazy. I have not been feeling well and after a couple of stiches i fall asleep. LOL I like to sleep. I have a baby blanket to make for someone I don't know and I keep thinking just make it for the baby, right. Anyway Landon I would eat your brownies right now. Faye I hope yours turns out well also. Happy super bowl.

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is wide but not long enough. I am going to try to remember I don't want them as wide as given in the patterns. I guess it is ok you made me go measure 40 wide aand 31 long. Wish I hadn't measured that means a lot of rows. I think it is pretty for the colors it is but I don't know it seems I just don't want to work on it. Landon got me craving brownies so I mamde my Ma's brownies and they are a labor of love. One hour to get them in the oven. They are so rich and moist but man they take a while!! Ok, see this is what I am doing instead of crocheting!!! UGH!!!

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Why do you just not want to work on it? Do you need a break or something? You have been crocheting fast and furious!

Oh,Billiebob, they are delicious!! With an ice cold glass of milk, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

12. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    yum on the brownies, yuck on the milk, i am lactose intolerant.

14. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, no!! Lactose intolerant does NOT sound like fun!! How do you get around dairy items? No ice cream, cheese, milk none of that?

Post Thanks / Like
    nope none of that. it don't really bother me by not eating it, only problem is if i eat pizza it has to have some cheese on it to hold the toppings on. lol