Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
    Post Thanks / Like

? on how to move my subsriptions into a folder

Does anyone know how to do this? I was able to make folders but the actual movement has me baffled! I decided that since it was there that I might as well as take advantage of this asset, then perhaps I can find things that I am looking for from a past post.

Post Thanks / Like
    ANNE, WE NEED YOU!! I'm sorry I have no idea how to do this but Anne and a few others will be around to help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me take a look at this...I am running a couple of days behind on posts...

4. Likes rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Creating And Moving Subscription Folders

Click on Settings

Then you will see subscriptions listed on the left hand side of the web page

To create folders, click edit folders

Add new folder names

Save changes

Now go to your list of subscriptions

Click the check box of the subscriptions you want to move to a folder

Then scroll down to the drop down bar that says selected threads

It will give you the option to move the folders

Then click go

It will then ask you which folder you want to move to

Click move items to complete the action

6. Likes little drummer, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh good grief!! First of all, Thanks a lot!! I figured you were busy and figured that when you had a chance you would get to my question! Secondly I can not believe that I over looked something sooooo simple as that "go" button!!

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh rosieh20, I have found a kindred spirit!! I didn't understand a word she wrote but at least you knew what to do with instructions. I don't know what subscriptions are? I overlook things all the time but we may be kindred spirits but you are way ahead of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, we have the ability to put threads in folders. For instance what I am going to do is put threads in that contain, let says filet crochet stitches, or how to do my colors (like the one I posted from Lions Brand. I will divide my stuff in individual folders that way I can easily find it, probably easier to find than on my desktop! I found that when there is a post that I want to refer to I have problems finding it, so this is the way I am going to go. If you follow Barbara's instructions, (they are very very good) you will see pages of stuff that you have clicked on in the past. I am taking what I want and put in folders so I can easily find what I want. Duh, I just felt like I repeated my self a ton. Anyway, play with it I think you will enjoy having it! I wish I had it when I am looking for a pattern that someone posted and got buried!

Post Thanks / Like
    What a great idea! See I had no idea you could do that. I have had trouble finding posts but I just go to where I can request all my threads that I started or whoever started and that works if I know who started it but this way would be faster. I'll print out the instructions and then follow them. Thanks

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot that was there myself until last night. Have fun!!