Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

The Versatility of the Slouchy Hat

Christa (jscrga) made me this darling slouchy hat which I just LOVE because now when I wear it my ears stay warm and I am just delighted about that! I can not tell you how many YEARS I have wanted my own hat to keep my ears warm in the winter and now I HAVE IT!! I love it!!

It is also very Versatile and you can wear them a lot of different ways. For example, I can wear it as a Beret. I can wear it when it fits around my face and keep it standing up. I can wear it as a slouchy on my head and hanging back. I have also discovered that since it is roomy in winter days like today I can cover my entire face and I can still see out of it!! And I know that looks funny but when it is below 32 degrees out and the wind is blowing, believe me, it has come in handy!

Christa, I LOVE my hat, I am getting so much use out of it!!! Now I need to find a hat pattern and make myself another hat to match the beautiful scarves BarbySue and Redhead made me! :D:D:):)

Here are picture examples:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3019[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3020[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3021[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3022[/ATTACH]

Christa, thank you so much for taking the time to make me my hat!!! I just LOVE it!! XOXOXOXOX
    Attached Images Attached Images The Versatility of the Slouchy Hat-redhatberetlook-jpg The Versatility of the Slouchy Hat-redhatallup-jpg The Versatility of the Slouchy Hat-redhatslouchylook-jpg The Versatility of the Slouchy Hat-redhatfaceprotector-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    That last picture cracked me up! Hahahah. I love slouchy hats! You'd be insane not too Although I don't like crocheting them LOL. I want to but half way through I'm like "argh!" ... And then I do it again anyway! Christa did a great job on that.

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I vote for #4 roflmao

5. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    She did a fantastic job on it, it is beautifully put together! I am thrilled with it. I have wanted my own style hat forever!! Now I have it!! It makes all the difference in the world having my ears warm!!

7. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need to make me one of those, I made my daughter and 2 granddaughters a slouch hat, Hope they like theirs as well as you like yours.

9. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I really love that hat. I really love the picture with the hat over the face.

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Meerkat and Angie!! I am delighted with my hat!! I can't get over how it helps me stay warm! I need to find a couple of hat patterns, very simple ones to wear with my scarves that BarnySue and Redhead made for me!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love making slouches! Made one today for a charity group at our Catholic Church. Yours looks great! I found the easiest, best looking and fastest pattern, I have made at least 10 of these

CrazySocks Crochet: CROCHET PATTERN - Super Slouch Hat

14. Likes Landon, MeerKat, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have this super cute one saved in my library to try out, maybe you like it!

Ravelry: Combination Summer Hat pattern by Amanda Muscha

16. Likes Landon, MeerKat, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey it's matches the red scarf you are keeping for me....lol cute thanks for your pics

18. Likes Landon liked this post