Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Leaving.....

Post Thanks / Like

Leaving.....

Gotcha..only for today..I have a ton of stuff to do ..I hate Friday's..I have to go shopping sometime today and also my daughter has a doctors appointment and I need to go with her. She is changing her doctor and she needs back up..anyway..I will probably get to hear my grand daughter heart beat again..woot..love that ..I promise I will be back unless space aliens abduct me ..naaaaaaaaa I talk to much they would definitely send me back..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    yep, you did get me!!! Have a great day, Anne! -janine

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are too funny!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    Gotcha..only for today..I have a ton of stuff to do ..I hate Friday's..I have to go shopping sometime today and also my daughter has a doctors appointment and I need to go with her. She is changing her doctor and she needs back up..anyway..I will probably get to hear my grand daughter heart beat again..woot..love that ..I promise I will be back unless space aliens abduct me ..naaaaaaaaa I talk to much they would definitely send me back..lol
    Awwwwww! I bet they would ask why didn't you bring Pat with you..she's the one we were looking for! You are so funny!

7. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok..well ya all I had a terrible day so you see it came back to bite me in the butt..lol. As it turned out..my darling daughter got to the doctors..after 4 hours in her office..they sent her to the hospital..seems she was going into or they thought ..premature labor..she is only 32 weeks along. After 2 ultra sounds..and i.v fluids..monitors..ect ect..she is now home. I left with her at 12:30 pm on Feb 1 and didn't get home till 2:45 am on feb 2..what a day..I am so tired..so I am headed for bed..gonna sleep late..so if you all don't see me I am still around..just sleeping..lol

Oh yeah..I almost forgot..she is on TOTAL bed rest..so guess grandma..is gonna have to cook and take care of my soon to be here granddaugher and darling daughter..joy joy joy..happy joy joy..I rather be changing diapers..NOT cooking and cleaning..lol

9. Likes amanda, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that yawl are lucky to have each other! I hope these weeks go smoothly for yawl and fly by!!! You Stinker, LOLOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately..so far they haven't been good..since my daughter came back from TN..it has been one struggle after another..not her fault..not mine..just life..I have kept positive thru it all. I think the stress is finally catch up on both of us. Her other half Alex is trying hard to keep calm and keep her calm but last night I even saw worry on his face. I know she will be ok..there is just so much going on right now..too much to tell here..but I will just keep praying ..that is all I can do right now..hugs hon.

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I journal when I am struggle with something. Then if gets better for me as I address what I need to so I can get to the other side of it. You're in my prayers, you and your family. XOXOXOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks hon..I am sure it will be ok..I guess I am just very tired and somewhat down..I am sure I will be back to myself in no time..and my daughter is young and strong ..she will be ok..I have to keep my faith...hugs

15. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Xoxoxoxoxx