Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Help with pattern

I downloaded the pattern Heart Strings but I am having trouble figuring out the cable twist stitch. I am using the size G crochet hook it calls for.I have tried to do it as it says but it doesn't look as big or nice as the picture shows. Can anyone help me

Post Thanks / Like
    Madavon. I have downloaded the pattern. Let's make sure we have the same thing. I download the Heart Strings Baby afghan. Is that the same? I'm getting ready to watch my stories and will get back to you as soon as I finish. Don't panic. Help is on the way.

Kay

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Kayemory that is the same afghan I'm trying to figure out. If you could help that would be fantastic. Thank You

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay. I just looked at the pattern. One thing you have to understand is that you are working mostly in single crochet. They are not tall stitches. When you are doing the cable twist stitch, it is going to look small until you have more rows done. Go ahead and complete to row 13. That much sets up your pattern for throughout the remaining afghan. If you are still having problems let me know, especially with the cable stitch.

Kay

Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished a whole strip yesterday. And that cable twist row hardly shows up at all and does not look like the size that is shown in the picture of it.