Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Feb Cal??

Post Thanks / Like

Feb Cal??

Has a decision been made for the Feb Cal, just realized it is Jan 31st already and wasn't sure if I missed something

The only one I have seen is the one where I suggested the Tunisian stitch. I don't know if there is enough interest. So in other words, Ideas??
    Last edited by rosieh20; 01-31-2013 at 04:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you believe it is February tomorrow - thanks for posting this - I have to do the drawing for the contest.

If anyone is interested in doing a crochet along, please let us know!

Post Thanks / Like
    Me! I am interested in a CAL. Maybe something to use up all your stash from Christmas projects?

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Works for me!!

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be doing the entrelac tunisian CAL for March. The afghan pattern in the thread "Anyone up for a challange" looks very interesting, and not too difficult. It could easily be done with scrap colors too. Just a suggestion for the Feb. CAL.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to try it..but do I have to make afghan? not sure I can do that one just yet..but sure I can create something from the stitch.

Post Thanks / Like
    When i suggested the tunisian stitch i was thinking of doing squares. There are several different stitchrs you can work with to form a pattern. In stitches to excite, i sm going to do 12 inch square, each square will be a pattern that i am learning. At the end of time (hopefully this year) i will put them together to make an afghan. The entrelac is a form of tunisian stitch, but. If i am correct will be special. Anyway, i am looking forward to next month so i csn add it to my other squares! Tunisian stitchs would make wonderful coasters or hot pads, which will happen if the blsnket doesnt fly

Post Thanks / Like
    I found this and I am going to try to learn how to do the blocks..I know the stitch but never done blocks like this before..

I was born in the state of confusion and have never left!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats the project I'm using for the march cal! Its really quite easy and works up quickly. I'm using red heart super saver in delft blue, cornmeal, claret and cafe latte. I started it Jan. 20 and its almost half done already.

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOOOOpsi..guess I got the months wrong..Hope I don't confuse everyone..do you want me to take it down?