Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: First Time User

Post Thanks / Like

First Time User

Hi Everyone I'm new to Crochet Talk. I've been crocheting since my early twenties and have made many afghans for gifts to both family and friends. Four years ago I made a new attempt. I became a grandma and I made my new little grandson a sweater. This little guy loved that sweater so much that he was still trying to wear it last year. I asked him if he thought I should make him a new one and he said "Oh oma that would be great". I started making him one and he is into dinosaurs. A number of years ago I found a dinosaur pattern where the pointed bumps went up the back and on top of the hood and it was done in two shades of green. I thought it was in one of my crochet magazines, but I've looked high and low for it and can't seem to find it. If anyone out there knows about the pattern that I'm talking about could you please email the pattern to me, I sure would appreciate it. Anyway, I came on here mostly to say hi and I'm glad there is such a nice place where a person can find help or just meet with other people who enjoy crocheting as much as I do. I am limited as to how long I can crochet because of arthritis and carpal tunnel, but I still love doing it and as long as I can find sweater patterns for my grandson, I will continue to crochet. I am afghaned out...lol.

2. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi hon..and Welcome. My name is Anne and you are in the right place to find new stuff to do. Every one here is so very nice and friendly ..jump right in ..it is a fountain of info and inspiration forum..I love it and only have been a member for a short time so far.

I found this for you hon..not sure if this is it..it is a pay to use pattern..but found it on etsy

X774 Crochet PATTERN ONLY Dinosaur Hoodie Sweater by BeadedBundles

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    See Amber beat me too it..and found it FREE too..wtg Amber..just goes to show ya I say the truth..so don't hesitate to join in the fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I make doilies....
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    hi welcome nice meeting you. move that hook making smiles.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to welcome you. I make Prayer shawls mostly. I make other things but my concentration is on shawls and shawl patterns. Understand about the arthritis. I'm trying to get as much done before my hands decide they don't want to work. Take care of yourself and happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! Glad you decided to join us and hopefully you can use some of the resources provided for you! Enjoy your time here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cookie! Welcome! That dinosaur hoodie is really cute, please post a picture when you're done! I believe I may have that issue of Crochet World, I'll check if you need the other pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome and happy crocheting.