Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  45
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Just want you all to know ....

How much I appreciate eveyone..I really mean that from my heart. I have been in groups for several years and I can tell you first hand that everyone here is so warm and friendly and so very helpful. It truely makes life nice to know that there are caring and kind people who still walk this earth.

I think of this forum first thing in the morning now..I get up put on my Java..turn on my lappy..boot it up..and go grab a cup..sit down and bam this is the first place I come to..I want to say I am so very happy that I found you all..and I consider all of you my friends. If there is anything I could do for anyone here..please please please let me know ..I will help in anyway I can. Just don't ask for millions..lol...my poor butt is BROKE..It has a serious crack in it..lol. HuGS Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    NOW..that the mush stuff has been said..I am going to go crawl into my chair..and CROCHET..lol..see ya all later alligators..oh wait that crocodile..after while crocodile..or should say..after CROCODILE STITCHING! lol. hugs :P

3. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you know how much you are appreciated as well!

5. Likes Landon, mb1031 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are so glad that you are here! ((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))) You make our day sparkle and shine when you come into the forums!!! Thanks for being here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom, redhead liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, we're going to keep you around! I can't remember a time without you now. You are our computer expert and believe me I need an expert to help my old dumb brain when it comes to computers.

9. Likes Landon, MeerKat, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Yeah, we're going to keep you around! I can't remember a time without you now. You are our computer expert and believe me I need an expert to help my old dumb brain when it comes to computers.

Faye hon..you are not dumb..trust me. You just need to learn how to do things. Trust me..I didn't always know how..and I AM NOT college educated or a Einstein..lol..I hold a good enough diploma..(GED) If it wasn't for spell check..omg you all wouldn't be able to read my post..lol.

Thank you all..I Love it here and love you all so very much. already..and gain so much inspiration from this place..from YOU all..not just in crocheting ..but everything. Believe it or not..in grammar school and high school I was shy..didn't have many friends..heck still in real life I have a few good ones..but here I have so many I feel truly blessed.

11. Likes Landon, Trenarah, redhead liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anne! I wish you good health -- Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

13. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the same way about this place, it has been a God send to me.. With everything I am going threw.

Faye: I am the same way with PC, all I know to do is turn it on and off, other than that I am lost.

15. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I should probably tell you that I don't think I am dumb! I graduated from nursing school with a BS and I was the only one who graduated with honors. So book sense and nursing I can do but computering not so much. I don't think anyone can be good on everything so I'll stick with what I have. Not to brag just to let you know my self esteem is good.

17. Likes Landon, Trenarah, redhead, mb1031 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    jeez, i thought i was the only one that relied on this site for company. like me2la, that is the first thing i do is make the coffee, feed the cat then go to the computer. i read most of what you all have to say. i spent almost a whole day looking for the romantic ruffle scarf an couldn't find it either. i had just went through all my email, i keep a lot, i've seen it an think i deleted it. i have went through every site i could think of before the hubby started complaining he was hungry. will definitely keep searching though. anyway, this is a wonderful site an all of you are so nice an friendly, i laugh with you an cry with you an pray with and for you. i'm so glad i found this site, very comforting. thank you!!

19. Likes Landon, BarbySue, MeerKat, Trenarah liked this post