Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  136
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

weather reports #3

Everybody in hurricane, tornado, flash flood, or whatever bad weather you might have PLEASE STAY SAFE! I basically live in the middle so we are not affected by major catastrofies, we may get a little eartquake and have to us major wind and rain storms but to you they would be mild. YourFriend Manda!

2. Likes justplainjudy, Landon, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    bump bump bump for amanda

4. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How is the weather? Nothing major i pray!

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Amanda!!! How are you today? I hope your pain is manageable today. Here in my little area of the world, they are saying 39 for today with a snow shower or 2 but tonight they are saying will drop to around 8 degrees??? Honey Moley!!

Stay WARM, everybody!! I am BEYOND snuggley warm with my hat, my scarves and my mittens!! Bring it on, Mother Nature!!

8. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Supposed to be 8 here today. I'm not going out. Got my medicine yesterday so I'm all set. I'm in Ill.

10. Likes amanda, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    One of our weather guys said the cold we have here is RUDE, LOL He nailed that, LOL It is a whopping 8 F here and our high could be around 28 I think? Give or take a degree or two..............I am very excited!! I have my mittens, my hat, my crown and 3 scarves to keep me warm!!

12. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    with 3 scarfs Landon you should be wrapped up like a mummy lol, just kidding they should keep you wrapped up and warm. the high temp today is 50 sunny and windy, tonight low is 29. burrrrr

14. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's cold here in Cleveland AND we had a major snow storm last night. I woke up this morning to my kitchen window covered in snow. That was not a good sign! I have to go out today and the next 2 days. Everyone one knows I wrap up like a mummy and carry at least 2 blankets with me because I am on the bus (one to sit on & one to wrap my legs up). I'm not looking forward but you do what you have to do.

16. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Living in Mn is not easy in winter. I hate going out if it is 30 degrees. Last night we had a temp. of -17. Not windchill but temp. Our high is only going to be -5, but then a warm up to maybe 10 to 15 above zero. Nice. That is why in a week I'm spending 3 weeks in florida. Ha
    Stay warm everyone
    Cyndy

18. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, MeerKat, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cyndy, I feel for ya. I thought we had it bad. We are expecting more snow tomorrow, about 1-4 inches. But I saw on the weather that it's suppose to be around 40 degerss by Thursday. Hopefully that will take away all the snow. Please, have a wonderful time in Florida.

20. Likes amanda, justplainjudy liked this post