Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Crocodile Stitch

First off..I want to thank everyone for the get well wishes and prayers..they seemed to work as I feel much much better today. So good in fact I was up early this morning and went to YouTube and watched MikesMall on how to do Crocodile stitch. I LEARNED HOW..I am so very excited as I really want to make my sil and sister another scarf. I also saw a butterfly afghan that is absolutely gorgeous and I wanted to see how the butterfly is done. If I get one done..(I found the afghan looking for crocodile stitch patterns..lol) I promise to write it down and share the pattern. The afgan that I will make will not be exactly the same..but I am hoping at least the butterfly will come out just as pretty.

I am so glad to be back online again..I am hoping to get the tags I promised done today and also work on a few other things. I need a little more rest right now, so I going to take a short nap for a few hours..lol. But I will be back..kk hugs Anne.

Ps. I am going to show you a picture of the afghan I so want to do..I want one for me and to make one for my granddaughter when she is born.

Attachment 2977

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne!!!!! I am so happy for you that you are feeling so much better!! That is fantastic news!! The butterfly afghan is so beautiful! I can not get over what all can be crocheted!! What an exciting world to be part of!!

3. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree Landon..and Thank you for the welcome home..lol HUGs Anne(((((((((((Landon)))))))))))Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, I have wanted to learn the crocodile stitch for a while now. I have too many projects going on right now to learn it but want to soon. I absolutely love the butterfly blanket! It is beautiful!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

6. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    barby..I just want you to know that for someone that crochets it was very easy to learn. I looked first at a different video and totally didn't get it..but when I used Mikies video I got it 1 2 3..once you have a foundation row..the rest is easy..I was amazed. I do believe that the butterfly in the afghan was done with a basic crocodile stitch also..but I am going to try to make one today..if I get it to work..I will post a picture up..I am very excited..lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne I love the blanket. do not like squares. lol You are so kind to make sure we all learn. I understand completly about being sick. Been sick sence Sunday night. Tryed to go to work today and they sent me back home. Can't give this to small children. Most of mine can't even talk. What was I thinking? Try agan another day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, I'm glad you were able to use Mikey's video to do the Crocodile stitch. I think it is one of the most beautiful stitches, and I will continue to use it as often as possible. I'm working on a rectangular shawl using Mikey's way of doing the stitch and they lay very flat, which I like. Be sure to show us your work when done. I will do the same. Prayers that you fell better!

Kay

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy to hear that you are feeling better...happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kay and Larisa..thanks so much..and Billy..I really hope you get better soon..I feel so bad for ya..this crappy stuff just seems to be going around..can't wait for the warmer weather as I don't get sick as much.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a petty blanket!!