Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

If You have a VINTAGE pattern that needs to be copied to pdf I am willing to do it.

Ok..now I can help you all with vintage patterns to make to share files..If you scan them in and send them to me..I can make a pdf file and share you can share them here..BUT..THEY MUST BE Vintage..and you have to know that it is ok to copy them ,,,most times the copy rights are off vintage stuff..but if not..than you can't legally share ..but I promise anyone to do my best to help in anyway..you can pm me and I will send my email (don't like to post that on forums ..(you get spam in inbox because of it..bots and web crawlers get it) so please private message me.

I love to help out and do have the ability to do this..and it is no problem at all. Anyone that doesn't know what a PDF file is..it is a ADOBE READER file. You can get Adobe reader for free..and most computers now have it installed. You can then find pdf files for patterns and put them in a folder on you computer..once you have them you click them and they open in Adobe reader (like nook or kindle) and you can read them or print them off..I love Adobe..so glad my hubby taught me about it...

2. Likes Anaisa, mb1031 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

More vintage patterns

If You have a VINTAGE pattern that needs to be copied to pdf I am willing to do it.-img_0194-jpgIf You have a VINTAGE pattern that needs to be copied to pdf I am willing to do it.-img_0195-jpg These are pictures of patterns that I found in Mama's old pattern books. I know someone said they love pineapples so I tried to show ya'll a couple of those. I will be glad to copy and mail them to you if you would like them. The next printer I buy will have a scanner on it but this one doesn't so I have to do it the old way. I hope you can see them well enough to know if you are interested. Just PM me your address and which patterns you want. It cost me about $1.35 to mail them and I don't think that is going to bankrupt me so stop worrying about the postage. If I didn't want to do it I wouldn't offer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye hon..send patterns to me via mail..and I will re work them for the group. Save the postage on sending to a lot of people, then you can buy a new scanner copier printer..lol. just kidding. I don't mind at all to do the patterns for the group.

ps..I wouldn't have my scanner but my darling son bought it for me on my last birthday..it was on sale at Walmart..I LOVE it..

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel bad making you do all the work but I will do it!! lol I want everyone to get to use these patterns. Some of them are just breattaking! Oh I have an idea. I'll pm you.

Post Thanks / Like
    For anyone that uses Windows and would like to have a free PDF converter...this is the one that I install on all our office computers. It is easy to use and will convert Word files, pictures, etc into PDF files. It also acts as a PDF reader. This download comes from CNET, a site that I trust for downloading software.

PrimoPDF - CNET Download.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Me2la, you might really like the program I posted above. I have Adobe Pro, but if I would have known about PrimoPDF, it would have saved me the $450.00 for the Adobe program!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mb1031 View Post
    Me2la, you might really like the program I posted above. I have Adobe Pro, but if I would have known about PrimoPDF, it would have saved me the $450.00 for the Adobe program!
    Thanks hon I am going to check it out...I have Sonic. Most times I have to copy and paste a pattern to word and then save picture ..upload that to word..and then print with Sonic..then pdf is generated. Then I save to file. I will check out you program it may be better..I love Cnet btw. Hugs and thanks again. Anne

9. Likes mb1031 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome!