Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: I am back!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am back!!!!!!

HELLOOOOOO!!!!! EVERYONE i AM BACK!!!!!! i AM SO HAPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I thought I was never going go get back on here...I tried numerous times to log on and just could not! Thank you whoever helped me get back on . I just knew I was missing all the fun with the project between twinfaye and me. Now I can see what everyone is doing. I can't believe we both chose bags, just like she said. Hers is very pretty. That is all I am going to say about that right now because I'M 'm not gonna give it away who did which one. Just get in there and vote for one of us . It is just for fun so choose which ever one you like a teeny,teeny bit better than the other! If I win I will shout hooray! and if I lose I will shout hooray for you twinfaye!..It has been fun!!!! And I am back now and so glad to be here.

I was able to just see some of the posts as a guest, of all things but my mouth was locked from making any comments! That was frustrating!!! I called Landon and she made some suggestions as to what to do. Thanks, Landon.

The worst part was I have an old laptop that was so far behind on updates that all I could do was SEND email but could not RECEIVE email. I was lucky enough to finally send Landon one with my phone number and one to BarbaraG thru the "contact us" part of the forum. I even tried to open another totally new account until it asked for my email address and that's as far as it would let me go! I just saw yesterday in the my outlook express that BarbaraG had sent a new password but I was evidently blocked out from using it. Finally abut an hour ago I decided to try it again and got in with it! My good friend Deb R came over and finally got my other computer that I use all the time, up and running thank you Deb!!! I am so happy to be back!! It's like being let out of prison! (I guess, since I've never been in prison and don't really know what that's like!) anyway Hello everybody! I'M HAPPY AGAIN! XOXOXOXO!

Post Thanks / Like
    glad to here all is back together for you ...computer wise... lol janine

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great to have you back! Computers are crazy! But where would we be without them. Right?

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!

You're BACK!! Sure has been QUIET around here without you popping in and out, girlfriend!! I am just delighted to see you back!!

Yep, [U][I][B]I[/B][/I][/U] got to [U][I][B]TALK[/B][/I][/U] to redhead over the phone [B][I][U]TWICE!!! [/U][/I][/B]

She has the sweetest voice and I still can't get over her handwriting! It is so easy to read! She sent me some how to add photos instructions all neatly written out with my birthday gift she sent me. I wish my handwriting was half that good!!

Cool beanies!! Everyone is here again!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Home Redhead. Glad to see you
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back! Missed you!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back redhead---happy crocheting jennlee

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you are back on!

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome back redhead, glad you got the problem fixed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back! I thought it had been a bit quiet here! Computers can be a real pain in the @##! Glad you solved you problem!