Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Pneumonia

Post Thanks / Like

Pneumonia

A lot of sickness here lately. I'm battling pneumonia. YUK. Usually I get Asthmatic Bronchitis, this year I thought I'd be a little different. Although it feels about the same.

After a week of medicine, I don't really feel any better. The meds cause other problems, dbl. yuk. Plus I can't sleep when I'm on Prednisone.

I have made progress with my store, policies in place, just want to read up on the taxes part. Now to list items and open!! Although I do need more pics. They say outside light is the best, but that can't happen.

I have been crocheting as much as I can, and do have more products. If I lean back, I cough, if I sit up, my neck and body kill. So if I get propped just right, (and don't drop the hook) lol, I can do some crocheting. Just don't have the energy for it, except for my mind which is going a thousand miles an hour from those damn steroids.

I even worked on my computer that kept crashing, and got a kink out of it. Now if my phone would behave. Lately when I come on here, when I'm on my phone, it won't show any pics.

ok, I need to focus on those listings. But I'd really like to just lay down and NOT cough! Love u all.
    Joy

2. Likes Anaisa, Landon, Magnolia Blossom, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear about this, Joy!!! Bless your heart, I have had to be on Prednisone too, I got a ton done but I gain weight on it. Girl, you are all over my prayers!! I hope you get better like NOW!!

XOXOXOX
    Landon

4. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you feel/get better soon. Prayers coming your way...

6. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Feel better soon!!!

Cindy

8. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so very sorry you are sick. I don't like to take the steroids either but they and anti-biotics are the only way I can breath when I get sinus infec and bronchidis (sp). They don't give me energy just make me nervous! And I gain about 5 pounds every time I take them. Take Care. Lawana

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, the eating thing is just what I need, NOT!
    Thanks everyone.

11. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you are making some progress...wished you were feeling better, though!

13. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you are able to keep up w/ your store, sorry about being sick....if you need any help....see if we can, just ask....hugs get well and happy crocheting.

15. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joyannerose, you will be in my prayers also. God bless you and get better soon!

17. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Surrounded by the mountains of Vermont, USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry you are having such a difficult time. Has your doctor ever recommended Mucinex? Mucinex® – Mucinex In. Mucus Out.™

I have COPD and when I have a congested chest this stuff makes things flow better and alleviates the resulting cough. Good luck to you!!!