Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Breakfast out was so much fun!!!

Hey, yawl!

We had such a nice time! Breakfast was delicious and we went and did some shopping. She had some errands to run, we got those knocked out too! I found two pairs of jammie pants, 2 pairs of blue jeans, and 5 tops for me!! One of the tops is really pretty, it is red and has a beautiful collar, I just am thrilled to find it. It is very feminine looking.

When we were at the Minesterial Alliance thrift shop, the one next to Dr. John's, I asked the ladies when I was at the checkout how they liked being next to Dr. John's, LOL They giggled and one said that her Pastor told her he'd pay her 5 bucks a head for anybody of their congregation she saw going in there and the other lady said that when she was telling people where they were moving to, nobody knew the name of the shopping center. When she said next door to Dr. John's, they all knew where it was, LOLOL

Donna and I agreed that we had a lot of fun and we're doing it again!!!!

XOXOXOXOX
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW it sounds delicious what did I miss?? Who all were lucky enough to go. Your shopping spree sounded well spent hehehehe. Did anyone else make a deal? Dr John some one someone in Minnesota should have heard about? So happy some Crochet Talk friends are close enough to get together. Once a month you should or every 2 mont5hs, bring your needles etc. sometime go to a quiet, park like place to have a lunch? I'll bring homemade dessert & chiken? Glad Landon you had so much fun, felt loke I was there. We could have a sing-a-long?? Crazy Susan M J

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you had a marvelous day out! Loved hearing about your buys on your shopping trip---that red top sounds absolutely gorgeous. I'm so glad you had a good time!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Beverly!!! It was great, I can't wait til our next outing!!

Susan, I went out with a new friend I met at the new to me church I am attending; I so wish I could get together with some of my Crochet Talk friends!! How fun would that be! There is a very nice lady who also goes to the church who crochets but she can't make Sunday mornings. I sent her a message via Facebook telling her about here. She works full time and has a family, so I imagine she is pretty busy!

XOXOXOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon sounds good to me, without wheels I stay hoime and pray etc for 1 hour every Sunday/Saturday sometimes. Goofy but I need that as Im a loner as having friends to go with talk with. I love to listen , on hear I talk too much. Luv yah girl

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    When I lived in Houston, after my husband died, I was befriended by a widow I had known for years but we weren't close. We went out on Wed. every week to a thrift store in a fancy part of town and then had lunch. Got some really nice things at the thrift store and had so much fun.She passed away and left such a void in my life. I had just met Tom, so that was a blessing. I miss having a lady friend here. So glad you had fun. Can you post a pic of yourself in your pretty red blouse. Would love to see it. Hugs.
    The reason we went on Wed. - it was senior day! LOL
    Last edited by Magnolia Blossom; 01-25-2013 at 07:04 AM.

10. Likes N/A, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, Lawana, I am glad to hear that you have such warm memories of her, that is so very sweet!!! I will see what I can do about getting a pic of me with my new red sweater on. I should be able to do that with my webcam. I'll put it on my to do list for today!! XOXOX

12. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Sis! So glad you had a good time!! Isure wish I had someone like that to go shopping with! My daughter and I go out together a lot, but we usually have to take at least one of the kids!! I love thrift stores!!! I don't think I have ever paid full price for clothes!!!
    Sooo-tell the truth-did YOU go into Dr Johns???!!! I would have!

14. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Hey, yawl!

We had such a nice time! Breakfast was delicious and we went and did some shopping. She had some errands to run, we got those knocked out too! I found two pairs of jammie pants, 2 pairs of blue jeans, and 5 tops for me!! One of the tops is really pretty, it is red and has a beautiful collar, I just am thrilled to find it. It is very feminine looking.

When we were at the Minesterial Alliance thrift shop, the one next to Dr. John's, I asked the ladies when I was at the checkout how they liked being next to Dr. John's, LOL They giggled and one said that her Pastor told her he'd pay her 5 bucks a head for anybody of their congregation she saw going in there and the other lady said that when she was telling people where they were moving to, nobody knew the name of the shopping center. When she said next door to Dr. John's, they all knew where it was, LOLOL

Donna and I agreed that we had a lot of fun and we're doing it again!!!!

XOXOXOXOX
    Landon
    Going to Dr John's ???????????????????????heheheheheheheheheheheheh!!

16. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly do not think that I could walk into that store and be able to not control my laughing. Donna mentioned that there was a sex swing in there. Now, I don't know if she saw it through the windows or if she had been in there but ya just never know! They say that the "quiet ones" are the ones that will shock the living daylights outta you!! LOLOL I'll have to tease her about that. LOLOL

18. Likes N/A liked this post