Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I could Vacuum my cat

Cos I am vacuuming my keyboard and trying to get loose hairs out and I am finding some small CLUMPS of hair and it is WHITE so I KNOW it is HIS!!!

What do you guys do about that?

I have one of those special brush dealies but he won't sit still for me to brush him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Be glad you don't have a Siberian Husky!. I used to have two cats. Hair even on the blades of the ceiling fans. Might you use an attachment on your vac for the piano? Or, my son has a spray can of memorex AirDuster for cleaning inside of computer. Expensive probably though (just guessing @ $20.00)
    Last edited by GrammaJoe; 01-24-2013 at 07:11 AM.

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hahahaha! Bob vaccumes our dog, Emma but the cats run for the lives! We have one of these rubber gloves that have these little numbs that catches the hair. It is really made for dogs and is pretty generic and we bought it at PetsMart. But it works on the cats if they will sit still long enough....yeah right!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will have to try that glove, MY Pom will not let me touch her with a brush, she bites the living crap out of me.. I can't trim her nails, I have to get one at a time, Do One everyday..
    I tried to take her to a groomer and she acted up so bad the Groomer wouldn't touch her, she was afraid BooBoo would break her neck the way she was jumping around.

7. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh My...BooBoo sounds adorable except she doesn't like you touching her nails... Maybe she wants what everyone wants...long nails. ????
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

9. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is adorable except if you try to groom her. Wish I could afford Ceacer Milan The Dog Whisperer.. He does wonders with dogs..

11. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat we call our Malteze/Poodle BooBoo too (nick name from name of Boots). When we first got him, groomer refused to finish job and advised me to take him back. Later we did find someone special to do the grooming but that is no longer available. I am cutting his hair by hand now and doing one toe at a time too.

13. Likes Landon, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, poor pooters! Can we see pictures of them? I have bought some kind of air blower that came in a can, it helped but that was ages ago, LOL I guess I could just blow on the keyboard really hard a couple of times as day, LOL

15. Likes GrammaJoe, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, I don't have cats (3 doggies), but I have a friend that loves her kitty, but is allergic to her. She refuses to give her up, instead she rubs her kitty down with a bounce dryer sheet every couple days. I know that sounds crazy, but she swears it works.
    Last edited by mb1031; 01-24-2013 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Had to add the but!

Post Thanks / Like
    mb1031: I am going to try that,I will try anything..