Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL I am in so much trouble!!!

My nieces baby shower is Friday night at 7..my brother in law would have to pick me up around 5 to get there on time. But my sister called yesterday and said they where probably going to re scheduled it as there was snow storm coming..so me being me..figured..GREAT I have another week to work on my baby afghan..well Sis just called me..NO they are having the shower..seems the storm may not happen after all..DANG it..can anyone say ..ALL NIGHT CROCHETATHON..yep that is me tonight and tomorrow and also tomorrow night. I have to do grocery shopping Friday morning before I can do anything..wonder now if I going to get this done..oh my!

2. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you don't see me posting much ..you all will know what I am doing ..but I promise to pop in and check everyone out from time to time...phewww what luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just give her half now and the other half when the baby arrives, LOL :D:D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like
    lol, you can do it anne!

6. Likes billiebob, GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We'll be thinking of you Anne! I know you want it done to show off at the shower, but the baby wouldn't need it until it's born!! Show off what you have done and then finish it before the baby comes!!

8. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We are all rooting for you to get done. Go girl! You can do it!!!

10. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all..I am taking a quick break to give my fingers a stretch ..She my niece Rose is due Feb 19th..but she is already having labor..they stopped her so far..this is her 3 baby..so I don't think she will go to her due date..I am determined to get this done..I love my niece very much.she has been like my own daughter..so I am putting forth the extra effort to get it done..it will be special a blanket for her baby from a great auntie..(I am also a great great auntie too) Got to get my sister making one for my daughters baby now..they will be 2nd cousins and born close..so to each have something from sisters and great aunties..somehow completes it all..well back to the crochet hook..lol

12. Likes Maryjane, GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can do it! Just focus and you will be just fine - we will chat when you get it finished and you are posting a picture of your work!!! :0)

14. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just make sure you take care of yourself first... you will get it completed. I do want to see it when it is complete if you would post a photo, that would be great.

16. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

the gray ladey

Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    My nieces baby shower is Friday night at 7..my brother in law would have to pick me up around 5 to get there on time. But my sister called yesterday and said they where probably going to re scheduled it as there was snow storm coming..so me being me..figured..GREAT I have another week to work on my baby afghan..well Sis just called me..NO they are having the shower..seems the storm may not happen after all..DANG it..can anyone say ..ALL NIGHT CROCHETATHON..yep that is me tonight and tomorrow and also tomorrow night. I have to do grocery shopping Friday morning before I can do anything..wonder now if I going to get this done..oh my!
    yes try a big grandy square with laice.

18. Likes Landon liked this post