Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Girl's Day OUT Tomorrow for me and a new girlfriend

I'm gonna brag, LOL Yeah, I know, it is out of character for me, chill out and read, LOL

A very nice lady who has been kind enough to pick me up to take me to church and I are going tomorrow out for breakfast and some fun thrift store shopping!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO looking FORWARD to tomorrow, that is prolly one of the reasons I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, but I was also hungry. I got up and ate a little but I couldn't go back to sleep.

Anywhoo, we are going here for breakfast:

[url=http://www.factorydiner.com/]Home Page[/url]

And then off to the Farmington Goodwill and the Minestrial Alliance (sp??) also which is another thrift shop around here. The Minestrial Alliance is a thrift shop that is maintained by some very demure senior citizens and they used to be inside the Farmington Factory:

[url=http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/The.Factory.573-756-9399]The Factory, Farmington MO 63640[/url]

They used to have a website, this was what I could find. Anyway, the Minestrial Alliance Thrift Shop moved out of their spot in the Factory and moved to a different shopping strip and are now next door to Dr. John's which cracks me up to no end, LOLOL

The weather seems like it is going to cooperate for us!!!

XOXOXOXO
    Landon

2. Likes GrammaJoe, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH girl you are sooooo lucky..I want to come..breakfast sounds so good right now..I am starving..lol..guess I will just have to make my own omelet..lol

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we will have a lot of fun, my friend, Donna is very down to earth and she loves to laugh. She seems like a nice lady so I am excited about going! I haven't gone out on a girl's fun anything in forever!

6. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me either and thinking about it .I am about do for a outing..hmmmmmmm wonder who I could rope into going out with me..lol. NOW I am going to have to make a few phone calls later on..lol I would love to take a trip to Middletown..not far from where I live..but they have micheals..joanne's fabrics ect...and AC Moores..just to name a few places..also if it is still there they had a Chinese buffet..I use to love it..Maybe I can enlist my mother and law and even go by bus to see her and get her to go out with me..she would love it. She does all kind of neat crafty stuff..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne-where can I meet you??!! I'm about 2 hours from you but I could be there faster than that-65 is just a guide for you speed-isn't it?!!! LOL!! I sure wish I could! I have laundry to do this morning and this afternoon I have band practice!! Can I be home by 4:30??

9. Likes Anaisa, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Super! What is Dr.Johns?

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it would be sooo nice to meet up regularly if only we were close enough! Anne and Mary Jane maybe in the summer you ladies might be able to get together when you are that close.

13. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like a fun day....glad you had it....happy crocheting.

15. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have lots of fun! Girl's Day Out is always exciting! Enjoy shopping and please post your finds. I'm an avid shopper and love hearing about shopping trips!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 01-23-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

17. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Ladies!! I am so looking forward to this shopping trip~~!!

Grammajoe, Dr. John's is an adult shop that sells lingerie and some sex toys I think. It is definitely an ADULT shop!! LOL See why I thought that was so funny? LOL

19. Likes GrammaJoe, Magnolia Blossom liked this post