Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  87
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

And her Daddy asked: "Did you go potty?"

A very nice lady I worked with in the 1980ies told me about something that happened when their kids were very little and they were potty training their daughter.
    It was one Sunday morning and they were in church. It was a large church with a big congregation and was rather formal. Well, little Karen told her mom that she needed to go potty so her mom( my co-worker) took her to the bathroom so little Karen could go potty.

So, when Carolyn and Karen came back and they were returning to their seats, Dad leaned down and asked her: "Did you go potty?"

At the TOP of her lungs, little Karen said: Yes, Daddy I POOPED and so did MOMMY!!!

Well, Carolyn wanted to crawl under the pew never to get out and everyone busted out laughing. Even once they settled back down, every so often their Pastor would crack up as he tried to get his way through the service, LOLOL
    Last edited by Landon; 01-23-2013 at 03:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now THAT is funny! i don't care who you are THAT is funny! Leave it to little kids to spout out during church. ROTFLMAO! HEHEHEHE!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just LOVE that story, LOLOL

Post Thanks / Like
    That was very funny! I have a true story too...a little girl was cutting up in 'church', and her father had told her to settle down but she just wasn't...so finally the dad picks her up and carries her down the isle to the back...the little girl yells at the top of her lungs....Lord save me from the spanking! Everyone busted out laughing, everyone was like, I don't think she's getting a spanking....lol

6. Likes cybarra, Landon, Lissacc, imj9scrochetj9 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    When my oldest son was maybe 2 yrs old I was hosting a baby shower. We were sitting and watching the soon to be mom open her gifts. My son was in my lap. He let out a really loud one and said'Oh, shame on mommy!. Try getting out of that one.

8. Likes cybarra, Landon, Lissacc, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    ROFLIMAO Oh, Lawana, that is hilarious!! What a sharp little guy!

Anaisa, that is darling! I love it when little kids do things like that, more power to them, LOL

10. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The expression is: "Out of the mouths of babes....!" I live with my six year granddaughter and four year old grandson. Every day, something comes out of the mouths that is funny!

12. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Blossom View Post
    When my oldest son was maybe 2 yrs old I was hosting a baby shower. We were sitting and watching the soon to be mom open her gifts. My son was in my lap. He let out a really loud one and said'Oh, shame on mommy!. Try getting out of that one.
    ha ha oh my

Post Thanks / Like
    standing at a school bus stop many years ago with my daughter who was in kindergarten. There were about 8 other children there as well. All children were between the grades of kindergarten and third grade. They found a dead bird on the ground near the mailbox and all decided they would figure out how the bird died. some of the comments were: it got hit by a car... it was poisoned... it died of old age... You could just see these little minds working, coming up with ideas. Then I start getting a tug on the bottom of my shirt. Looking down into my daughter's face, she is asking me to bend over so she could whisper into my ear. I do so, and she proceeds to tell me,
    "Mama, I know how the bird died! Someone stuck up their middle finger and SHOT THE BIRD!"

Post Thanks / Like
    These stories are just adorable!! PLEASE!! Keep them coming!!

16. Likes cybarra liked this post