Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Looking for Crochet pattern-Peek-a-Boo Baby Puppet.

I saw it on Crochet a Trunk Full of Fun. Looks like a baby doll head & hands with a white dress & bonnet. She said she made it out of an older magazine & sold it on Esty. But I can't seem to find out what magazine. Any help would be great. Thank-you for reading this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Would this be a sort of dolly with a blanket sort of thing? Your description makes me wonder. there are a lot of patterns out there, if you want that particular one, can't help you I don't think, but I do have a couple generic ones.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    No, but thanks for reading my request. It's a vintage baby hand crochet pattern. Just can't find out what magazine or pattern book.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have looked online earlier and could not find anything. Maybe someone will know...be patient. Thanks for letting us know what you are looking for!

Post Thanks / Like
    ok this what I found..go to this site..think it might be it..and it is free

Puppet Dolly in a Blanket --Free Pattern - CROCHET

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry I realized that wasn't it...but still working on it..if is out there I will find it.

Post Thanks / Like

Peeka Boo Baby

Annies's Crochet Newsletter No. 61 (Jan-Feb 1993) has something called Yesterday's Child. I just googled Annie's Crochet Newsletter No. 61 to see if old issues are available. It is,for $4.00, but you can't check inside to see if this is the one you are looking for. Designed by Brenda Stratton for Alexander-Stratton Designs, Inc.
    Last edited by GrammaJoe; 01-23-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I looked at Crochet a Trunk Full of Fun (finally - got a clue). It is adorable and I get why you would love to find the pattern. I so hope you can find this somehow.
    Last edited by GrammaJoe; 01-23-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    No that's not it. It's a hand puppet not a blanket baby. The picture is on Crochet a Trunk Full a Fun. I wish I was better at this, I'd put the picture on here. I believe it's white & purple for the dress with a white bonnet on a baby doll head.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank-you, I will look & see if I have that issue of Annie's Crochet Newsletter. I sure hope that's it. Thank-you again.