Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there anyway of replying to Private Messages

I received so many nice Happy Birthdays messages, and I can't figure out how to reply so I can Thank everyone, is there anyway of replying to the messages

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe you just push on the person that sent you message and then at top there will be an open page you type your message and push post message another way fin them on any post or site click on their name like your picture meerkat and it wil say send private message and other things! I hope that helps a little and hopefully someone else will help!

3. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You mean the messages that arrive to your inbox on Crochet Talk, right? There should be an open window below the messages where you can type and there are 2 buttons directly underneath where you can either Submit Message or Go Advanced.

Visitor Messages that arrive to your profile page can be responded to by clicking on each visitors name which will take you to their profile page where you'll see the open window to type your response. You'll need to return to your profile page by clicking on My Profile at the top of this page and all pages when you are here on the right side where it says My Profile.

I hope this helps you, if not let me know and we'll figure it out!

5. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Landon! I'm not very computer oriented just kinda learned by pushin buttons and that usually messes something up or it works!

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Honey, it is my pleasure!! And I've been there too, LOL That is how I learned, LOL

9. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda View Post
    I believe you just push on the person that sent you message and then at top there will be an open page you type your message and push post message another way fin them on any post or site click on their name like your picture meerkat and it wil say send private message and other things! I hope that helps a little and hopefully someone else will help!
    Thank You so much, I always want to answer each message..

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you figure it out? I'm not as good at these things as most probably more confusing, I hope I helped a little.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are wanting to reply to messages on your visitor's page, then you will need to click view conversation and then post a reply to the message that was left for you. This will allow the reply to be posted to the other person's wall.

13. Likes amanda liked this post