Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11

Post Thanks / Like

Ebay recommendations

I have deleted most of the auctions that I have won but I did go through and find a few that I would bid on if I needed yarn. I don't know these people but look at their ratings and make sure they have a great rating most will have from 98.9 to 100 percent satisfied customers.
    123deltabet, pammienjoe, mercantilemporium, vi-o-lent, ryakylkaical has 80 skeins of purple I know some of you love purple
    tbear307, dkangas257roberts

2. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, Faye, you haven't bought from any of these people, you are going on their ratings? What is the rating of the one giving you grief right now? Just curious...
    Hugs, Jane

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is 100% that is what is amazing I have bought from people with 98% and had no trouble. This seller must have hit a bad spot to take the chance to loose her 100% approval. Keep in mind that I have done over 45 auctions and this is my first real problem. I also said these are auctions I would bid on if I needed yarn. There are no guarantees in life except most people will allow you to return the items and Ebay stands behind every sale. If you don't feel good doing this then don't. I think if you go into something thinking it will go bad that it usually does. I go into everything thinking it is going to go good.

6. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't bit on yarn on ebay-at least not yet! But I have gotten dolls and doll furniture from ebay! And I've never had a problem!

8. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I use half.com a LOT! I have only had one problem and it was from a man who thought he had placed his account on vacation. I ordered some movies and didn't get the usual shipped email and he didn't respond to any of my emails either and I was getting royally pissed off about it. Then right after the first of the year he emailed me explaining what had happened and got my movies to me in record time.

I need a printer, one of my online girlfriends told me she got her printer through ebay and it cost her one Euro and she loves it!

10. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been amazed with the prices. I wish I hadn't deleted all my purchases because I don't remember how much I paid but I know the grannies were a steal. I got 80 for less than $30 and they were all nice. I think their guarantee makes me feel comfortable using them. I bought a set of circular knitting needles for less than $20 and they go from 1mm to 10mm and Kaye bought one needle at Hobby Lobby for $7. They are bamboo and very nice. So take a chance!!

12. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have bought doily lots, hankie lots etc just not yarn. I am exploring the idea.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Jump in with a smaller auction until you get comfortable. hugs

15. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe I will. Just nervous about it.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking at some auctions I won and I thought ya'll might like to know that I bought a set of 15 sizes of 32 inch circular bamboo knitting needles for $15.50 there was no shipping fee. I also bought a set of the tunsian crochet hooks for less than $20 they are bamboo with a long plastic cord and a bamboo end. If you look and read the description well and only bid what you can afford it is a great place to buy from. I don't get anything for saying this I simply want ya'll to get a good deal.

18. Likes janie mae liked this post