Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Site Suggestions

Dunno if there's actually a specific thread to post suggestions in but I didn't see one. I thought it might be nice to have though, so people can post some ideas and maybe make the forum even more fun (I know that's a tough order to fill lol.)

My ideas:
    Organizing the sub categories better. Not sure how this forum specifically works but all the forums I have helped with have multiple categories to break up forums. Under "Crochet" we could have all the normal things - main, pattern request help, and the selling category. All of these would show on the first page, you wouldn't have to open the crochet category to see them. (If that makes sense?) It would also be neat because there could be a section that is all about the how-to's & questions - rules / guidelines if any need to be made up in the future, how to post pictures (the post could be moved to the forum), and any questions people have instead of all of it cluttering the "main" category.
    If that didn't make sense feel free to ask questions!

Is there any way to add more smilies? That would be cool too.

If anyone has suggestions, post away.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry, it takes me a while to get the navigation so, whatever happens or not, I'm game. Happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's just a suggestion :] Whatever people find easier works, just figured I'd throw out some of my ideas and see if anyone else had any!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the suggestions. I always send them on....