Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Cbn

Post Thanks / Like

Cbn

Hi and good morning

Has anyone tried CBN? (crochet by number) I seen a post in here yesterday about crocheting a portrait and of course I was curious so I googled it and came up with CBN. If anyone has done CBN please let me know is it worth the $75..

Tigg

2. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow $75.00 I don't know about cbn but thats a lot of money to give away. I guess if I kept more of my projects. But $75.00! Now Im thinking maybe I will learn how and charge for it. LOL

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I should have given more details about what you receive for $75....

It's a $75 online class or you can click on the CBN Instructors button to see if you have an CBN Instuctor in your area. You will learn how to read a CBN pattern, how to execute a CBN pattern and how to make a little extra cash with the CBN technique. You will also recieve a CBN pattern made from your own personal picture. Along with that, you will also be able to pick any pattern on this web site for free

6. Likes missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know nothing about this but I'm with Billiebob, 75 bucks is a lot of money. Can they give you any references from past classes so you could get a feel for it before spending the money? Who has sold what and for how much? Their responses can give you an idea about them if they are forthcoming or not. Just my 2 cents worth.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not looking to make money at this. I just want to do a portrait afghan using my mom's picture......(she recently passed away)

T

Post Thanks / Like
    I know nothing of this..but couldn't you make it like filet crochet..doing the image on a filet chart? and follow that color for the image..like lighter for skin or what ever..just a thought..trying to figure out how it is done. IT looks very impressive..very nice.

10. Likes missro007 liked this post