Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry I haven't been an active member.....

Hello CT people!
    I am sorry for not participating more in this group. My dad became very ill in September and passed away November 19, 2012. He had two severe strokes.This happening so close to the holidays, holidays just seemed to be a blur. My mom has alzheimers and she isn't doing well at all. Myself, I fell on Friday before Christmas and took a spill on our flagstone walkway. I'm still carrying a black eye and swelling. I have some periphial problems i! Sincerely, Deb. H

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I'm sorry to hear all that, you becareful. i am sure everyone here understands. so don't worry with that. just get better and there will be others here to chat with you about crochet or other things....when you feel up to it.

3. Likes GrammaJoe, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear! I wish you good health

Post Thanks / Like
    I went through the same thing last year, so I know what you are going through..
    Hope you get better soon.. God Bless!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Deb, I am so sorry to hear that all of that has happened to you!! We aren't going anywhere, take care of you!! Best wishes to you on getting better and I am sorry about your Dad. We have a member here whose mom also has Alztheimers. I can't imagine how tough that has to be to cope with. XOXOXOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry about your Dad. And hope your feeling better soon. Please take care of yourself.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Deb, So sorry for all your troubles! One thing about us at this site we are tough. My mom and dad had alztheimers. Scary right, Drs are going to test me for it latter this year. (Do I really want to tell the kids? Surprise!!) Anyway,, Take care and vent when you need and laugh with us when you can. Again Sorry for your loss.
    Good stiching

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about losing your dad and about your mom. Hope you get better soon from your fall. Prayers coming your way, Deb. God bless you.

Post Thanks / Like
    OH my! So sorry about the loss of you father! And those spills aren't cool at all...take care of yourself; like Landon said, we aren't going anywhere; we have lots of shoulder's here, thanks for sharing w/ us. Happy crocheting....

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry for your loss!