Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

I'm finished with my granny project redhead!!!!

Just to let you know that I have finished my project and I'm waiting to hear from redhead!! I hope BarbaraG will act as the person to place the pictures of the finished projects and have a poll to see who is the most creative. Of course we know who will win but I want to give redhead a fair chance. Small as it may be!! I love talking smack! Am I doing it right? Don't think I have ever had the opportunity before!!

2. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to see PICTURES!!! What contest? I must of missed it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I said something about all the granny squares I bought and redhead was talking to me and somewhere in my twisted mind I challenged her to a contest of the most creative use of grannies. We are doing a blind poll of the two projects and ya'll will determine the most creative. We are hoping BarbaraG will accept the photos and post the poll so everyone else can vote and not know who did what. I of course plan to win so poor redhead is going to loose. I have finished my project and taken pictures so we are waiting on redhead to complete her project. She had suggested that we use you as the monitor but I wanted you to get to vote so I suggested BabraraG.

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    faye hun, it sounded like smack to me, lol i can't wait to see the pictures...

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Goodie!!! I am one smack talking woman!!! lol It is such fun to tease people on here! I get a laugh a day teasing my friends on my favorite site.

9. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

twinfaye I hope to be done soon..I have got too many projects going on for me right now. Gotta get my priorities in line ! I am putting my grandaughters project on hold again...had her try it on Sat morn and I need to add some more rows to the bottom. I will do that later now that I know where I stand on that project. Another project has a deadline date on it and I have to work all day today on it. My competition project has been started but I will have to delay it for a few days again, but I am anxious to get back on it too! I had to take time out for the doctor Friday and everything is under control there. gotta lot on my plate right now but I will get it all done eventually and yes we can have BarbaraG do the honors! I am agreeable to your plan! Gotta get back on the deadline project now. I can't wait to see what you've made. I will get with you again soon! lol!

ps my internet was out almost all day yesterday! boo hoo!!!!
    Last edited by redhead; 01-20-2013 at 06:19 AM.

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for considering me as the monitor!! I can't wait to see yawl squares!! You both have so much experience crocheting I know they will all be just beautiful. Can we vote for both or is it a one vote only thing? I am thinking it is going to be a tough call deciding on one of you two!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hon, I'm not going anywhere and I have no obligations to worry with and it sounds like you are over your head with obligatations. It is supposed to be a fun thing and I don't want you to stress over this. I have been talking smack because I have never had the opportunity before but I'll stop and wait for you to catch up. Good luck with all your other projects!! hugs

14. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    redhead has a lot of stuff on her plate right now but NO you have to pick one! How could one of us win??? When she is ready we will contact Barbara and have her set up the poll.

16. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Bless your hearts, it is so sweet to see you two interact and be considerate of each other!! I am so glad you are friends and you both wear it beautifully!!