Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Post Thanks / Like

What's your DREAM Bathroom?

Hey, yawl!!

I thought this could be fun to dream about what would be our Dream bathrooms.

I have this hanging up in my bathroom and one of these days I am gonna use a red shower curtain and red towels, LOL The shower curtain I have now goes with the linoleum tile looking floor and the towels go with the shower curtain and floor.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2844[/ATTACH]

My dream bath would also have the toilet rigged so when it flushed, it would either scream or make that high pitched noise they used in the movie.

How about you? What is your dream bath like?
    Attached Images Attached Images What's your DREAM Bathroom?-psychobath-jpg 

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have my dream bathroom. It's soooooooo clean from top to bottom! Nearly all of the decor was removed for the cleaning and I'm adding only a bit of the decor back. I'll add a chandelier in our bathroom at some point.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What are the colours in your bathroom?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no decorations that are exciting in either of my bathrooms as they are small and have only a shower, comode and sink. I would love a big bathtub but there is no room. I also have my washer and dryer in my front bathroom so that looks lovely too. I would love a commode that flushs itself with the force of a jet engine so I would never have to plunge it ever!! A great jetted tub and heated floors and a heated towel rack. I love blue and white and I would love to do a bathroom in those colors. I am a earth colors person but I include blue and red in those.

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was watching Oprah a kazillion years ago and one of her guests mentioned that she had a dryer in her bathroom so that when she got out of the shower her robe and towels were nice and warm. I want one of those!

Post Thanks / Like
    well, Landon the screaming cammode would be the right one for your loo....lol; I think tie die of red would go better; also have cuttlery decorations would help....as for mine, I want a coin bucket so that whoever uses it has to pay a toll...ah hah and if you don't it wont flush...ewwwww but they would get the point to either help out or use the tree outside....

10. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    A towel warmer(also used for robes) was a gift I was going to buy myself; but decided I really didn't want it. I may change my mind later. It's a woman's perogative!

Tan/beige, burgundy, gold, and green are my bathroom colors. I'm planning to add a few white towels for display.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Cutlery!! Anaisa, you're brilliant!! I love it, LOLOL Tie dye red Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gotta give that some serious thought!!

Butterflyrose, your bathroom sounds lovely, I am glad you have your dream bath. I will too, one day!