Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Me again!

Post Thanks / Like

Me again!

I tried to do the pattern again and no way will 50 stitches fit into 35 the way the pattern says. Something is wrong. Me or the pattern.I redid that row twice Being very careful I was doing it right. It still does not work.Its frustrating!

Post Thanks / Like
    ladybug, I agree with you on this one. First I just went to the pattern and counted the way they had the intructions and it does come out, but when you do up the pattern the ninth group of (hdc in the next 3 st, 2 hdc in the next st) is missing.

Post Thanks / Like
    O K ladies. I sincerely apologise. The way I read the pattern it was coming out to 50, but I did not work it. So I guess I am wrong. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's ok Magnolia I did count it also on the pattern instructions and it did come out 50. Then, I decided to try out the pattern and it didn't come out right.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for being so nice. Hugs!.
    Quote Originally Posted by dayco463 View Post
    That's ok Magnolia I did count it also on the pattern instructions and it did come out 50. Then, I decided to try out the pattern and it didn't come out right.
    Thank you for being so nice.i was going to try to work the pattern and see what was going on. think i will skip it. i can't capitalise......am using my left hand and talking on the phone and typing. not easy. thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    glad you were able to get some support...hope you got it right...vent away if you don't...happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm back with my problem.

I wonder if I just do the 44 ot 5 sts & just go ahead with the pattern if it will work? I think I,m going to do that when I get home from my daughters house tomorrow. I'm babysitting my grandson this evening & staying the nite. Needless to say I'm taking another hat pattern with me.I may check in with the Sassy stitchers group & see what they say. Wish me luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    What are The Sassy Stitchers Group? Is it on Crochet Talk?

Post Thanks / Like
    They are a group of people that first signed up to make afghans for children in cancer camps. We were called Share a Square. We closed that one & became the Sassy stitchers. All kinds of needlework.We have a site on Ravelry just called Sassy Stitchers. Only rules are No Politics or Religion are discussed. Abunch of lovely people.Look us up in Groups I think. All are welcome. Have over 200 members so-far.

Post Thanks / Like
    I give up on this pattern. Even got some advice from sassy stitchers. Maybe someone with more expertise can do. Not me. I have another one half compleated.